Banana Republic Rosewood for Women by Banana Republic Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz

BY BANANA REPUBLIC

Introduced in 2006 for women and created by pascal guarin, this oriental / floral fragrance is both soft and sensual with notes of bergamot, tea, amber and vanilla. see more...

Buy on Filthy ...
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
With a name like rosewood I thought it was a mixture of Roses and Sandalwood which doesn't sound too bad right? So I picked it up and gave it a try.

This scent is amazing for being at such a low price point. I don't even shop at Banana Republic but I came across it at a Century21 store and wanted to give it a shot after testing it at the perfume counter.

It's relatively strong at first but it airs out a bit and the scent lingers for a long time, especially on clothing. It works well with my personal chemistry and to me it has a sweet and romantic scent that is good for both daytime and evening wear.

I was just introduced to it recently so unfortunately my perfume was not packaged in the nice wooden looking box as pictured. I just received a plain pink square box and I did buy the largest size available.

In any case even my husband said I smell good wearing this and he tends to shy away from scents in general because he is sensitive to them so I will definitely keep wearing it.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Very good quality ladies perfume and usually the outlet store has good deals on them.