BY BANANA REPUBLIC

Oriental Floral Fragrance Launched By: The Design House of Banana Republic 2 Year Introduced: 2006 3 Recommended For: Casual Wear The nose behind this fragrance is Pascal Guarin. Top notes are bergamot. Middle notes are tea. Base notes are amber. This fragrance is classified as oriental floral. see more...

Meghan F.
Meghan F.
Allendale, MI
This is BY FAR my favorite scent I've ever tried-- and I come from a family that swears by Chanel No.5. To me, this smells like reading old books in a garden: a delightful blend of floral with sweet amber notes and just a hint of muskiness. Some have claimed that this perfume is "one note," and maybe, to an extent, that's true. But that singular note is a blissful scent that makes me feel classy, mysterious, and desirable all at once. My only complaint is that I wish it was easier to find, as I'm almost out.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Garland, TX
Rosewood has been my go to perfume for 5 years now. That's saying something. People always ask me what I wear and I'll admit sometimes I don't want to say because I want it to be my little secret. I was a little disappointed last year, 2014, when I went it to buy it again because they changed the packaging. Packaging is everything banana, what happened?
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Quite a amazing fragrance. I would recommend this. I got this from the perfume shop a while ago and it's long lasting. Really depends on how much you use it. The bottle is okay but I've seen better. Do buy this!