BY BANANA REPUBLIC

Abby X.
Abby X.
I love this product! My mom recommended it to me and I'll definitely recommend it to someone pretty soon!!!
Spring Lake, MI
My boyfriend wears this and it's decent, but rather expensive so he probably won't buy it again.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
My step dad has this and all I can say is this smells FABULOUS! definitely worth a try men.
Grecia D.
Grecia D.
Wellness Guru Expert
love this product, I really recommend it.

It is very cool and fabulous 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💓
Eyvanna C.
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
One of my colleges has this and I think it smells awesome! Not for everyone but this guy totally pulls it off! Definitely worth a try you guys, you won't regret it. I think you will definitely buy it again!
Christina P.
Christina P.
Camden Wyoming, DE
I love when my boyfriend wears this cologne. It smells so good! He switches between this and Versace which I also like, but this one is very different but still smells amazing. yum.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Manchester , MO
I love the W perfume from BR so I bought this for my husband and both he and I love it. It's great for everyday because of the subtle notes. You can wear it without it being overpowering. My husband gets compliments from both men and women.
Kyle W.
Kyle W.
Springfield, OH
This is one cologne that I've always wanted but can't pull the trigger. A coworker wears it and my secretary can't help but compliment him on it daily!
Raeleen R.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
What does this smell like is it very expensive
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Miamisburg, OH
How much is this? I heard it smells good
Spring Lake, MI
Where do you get this? Can't seem to figure it out
Wilnorly P.
Wilnorly P.
Que tal es este perfume encuanto su aroma, si es suave o intenso, si dura todo el dia?
Ebbygail K.