BY BANANA REPUBLIC

• How is the price and quality in the factory stores?3 Answers
  • What's the price range for Banana Republic?1 Answers
  • How does this differ from buying clearance items at banana? 1 Answers
Banana Republic Factory Store
  • "Love the BRFS because of the sales and prices, I can usually find great quality stuff with 70% off and that kind of sale makes me the happiest" in 21 reviews
  • "I never bought clothes from banana republic because it is expensive, but their clothes are really amazing and good quality" in 16 reviews
  • "The Factory store is a great go to for outlet mall shopping (if you're lucky enough to be at an outlet that has one), I always find great tops and dresses that are perfect for the office but that can be dressed up for a night out as well. " in 12 reviews
  • "Just OK. Theres always a sale on the items, but i feel like they start off overpriced, so the "deal" really isnt such a great deal." in 11 reviews
  • "Love that they have a large variety of professional work clothes in petites and comfortable as well as cheap." in 9 reviews
Micah C.
Baltimore, MD
I like shopping at Banana Republic Factory Stores because their prices are always affordable. I feel like they have really good deals. I especially like buying coats and sweaters from the factory stores. The only thing I don't really like is that their sizes are inconsistent sometimes.
Victoria R.
Lexington, SC
This store is great! The petite section is amazing and you can get nice work attire for a great price. They run sales frequently and the rewards are good with a store credit card. I wish there were more locations!
Brigette L.
Chicago
I love the outlets for BR. If you’re willing to hunt through the racks and bins you can find amazing finds. But it takes work. Prices are decent but not the best but certainly better than the overpriced retail prices in the retail stores.
Haley L.
There used to be a Banana Republic in the outlet mall I work in but unfortunately they have closed. This was super disappointing because I always have loved Banana Republic and always knew I would definitely be leaving with at least one new item of clothing I loved whenever I went to the store. Real bummer there isn't another one that close to me because it is very easy to spend your money in this store.
Dawn Patricia R.
San Leandro, CA
Okay, who doesn’t have any Banana republic merchandise? 🤔 Banana is one of the retailers that i always go too! From coats to jacket to pants they have it! Can’t beat the price as well! So ive been on a search for camel coat and Banana has it for great price too! 😍😭😍
Amy Y.
Portland
I’ve been to multiple locations and I love the easy layout of the store. The employees are friendly and upbeat, and it’s very easy to find pieces that integrate well into my closet. Sometimes, the quality is not quite as good as the regular store though, but that’s what you get for paying factory prices.
Anastasiya D.
Forest Grove
The best place to get slacks and pants for short, semi skinny (but not really that skinny) girls. Regular stores didn’t have a big selection like the factory stores do. My favorite place to buy slacks for work and have great prices! Just be careful when you wash them to make sure you use cold water.
Jamie H.
Dandridge, TN
I love The Banana Republic Factory Stores. They have on-trend, yet classic styles at affordable prices. The sales they have, such as an extra 50% off their marked clearance are fantastic! The quality of the clothing is good too. If you care for it properly, the clothing will last for many seasons.
Mydien T.
I love banana republic. Mainly because I love the color navy blue. I only shop here when there’s a good sale because it can get expensive. But the quality of the clothes is great. It feels great on. The staff are nice and the return policy is great. You can find amazing work clothes here.
Danielle A.
Tiffin, IA
I love the Banana Republic Factory Store near me! They have the best sales and really nice dress clothes for work. I appreciate the trendy and classic styles. Sizing can be inconsistent but they do have different styles to accommodate different body types.
Virginia G.
calgary , AB
What is one thing (article of clothing) you can always count on to find at Banana Republic Outlets?
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I've always envied BR's clothes but can't bring myself to dish out the dough. Do you find that their clothes are well-made and will hold up to repeat washings and wearings?
Janet W.
Granville, OH
Do their clothes run true to size?
Crystal C.
Do they have plus sizes?
Hannah I.
Whats your favorite item from this store?