Banana Republic Factory Store

by Banana Republic

What's the price range for Banana Republic?
How does this differ from buying clearance items at banana?
How is the price and quality in the factory stores?
Start your review of Banana Republic Factory Store !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Love the BRFS because of the sales and prices, I can usually find great quality stuff with 70% off and that kind of sale makes me the happiest” in reviews
“I never bought clothes from banana republic because it is expensive, but their clothes are really amazing and good qualityin reviews
“The Factory store is a great go to for outlet mall shopping (if you're lucky enough to be at an outlet that has one), I always find great tops and dresses that are perfect for the office but that can be dressed up for a night out as well. ” in reviews
“Just OK. Theres always a sale on the items, but i feel like they start off overpriced, so the "deal" really isnt such a great deal.” in reviews
“Love that they have a large variety of professional work clothes in petites and comfortable as well as cheap.” in reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love the designs of clothes. They have like good quality clothings. Don’t think it’s cheap it’s actually expensive. The clothes I got there is like around 100 something dollars that is just for one coat. But I really love the coat from this brand. I gotten a lot of compliments after wearing the coat that I bought from this store. It says it’s on sale but it still ended up pretty expensive so I don’t think it’s really that much of a discount. Good store to go shopping at. I actually love to go shopping here and I love the brand too.
Seymour, TN
This store has great timeless pieces with trendy ones mixed in too! Being a factory store they have great prices and always have sales going on. It is frustrating that since the clothing lines are slightly different they won’t let you return BR merchandise to the factory store but I realize they are somewhat different. I feel like if they’re going to share the brand name they should be able to accommodate returns in store.
Minneapolis, MN
Everything at the BP outlet is SO INEXPENSIVE. It’s insane how much they mark down clothing items here. I can buy pants that we’re normally close to $100 or more for $20-30 bucks sometimes. Also, if you’ve ever served in the military, they offer military discounts; so, that, on top of their regular sales, you can buy a TON of items for ridiculously cheap.
Latham, NY
I love Banana Republic regular stores and shop there very frequently.  I do not like to buy their pieces if they are not on sale because they have sales so frequently.  I do also love the factory store as the prices are very very reasonable!  I recommend going there whenever I see one in an outlet.  They have great basics.
Michigan City, IN
I love shopping at Banana Republic. Factory store always has great prices on clothing. I especially love the accessory options. The staff is wonderful and always so helpful. There have been multiple occasions that staff has chosen options for me that i wouldn't have chosen myself but ended up loving! Stop by Banana and enjoy the deals!
Rockville, MD
Outlet warehouses: As a petite, they have a pretty good selection going down to xxs for their shirts. Can usually find good deals on their clothes if you go during holidays, so the trip is worth it. In mall stores: Very limited selection for petites, and it’s always their more expensive clothes. Would stay away if you’re on a budget.
Bay Shore, NY
I just enrolled in an Old Navy card and banana republic factory is a great way to make this card sweat. I love banana, but sometimes I can’t afford to spend a lot of money at Banana Republic. Buttttt, the factory store is a great option. It’s the same stuff I would’ve gotten at Banana Republic, but at a better price!
Aurora, IL
Absolutely love shopping here! Good quality clothes at great prices! PROS: sign up for store card for 20% off for 24hrs, classy pieces that are always in style, great sales & incredible clearance finds. CONS: stores at outlet malls only. We shop here all the time! Banana Republic Factory Store
Sterling, VA
These stores are ALWAYS a mess. I also think it’s so interesting that they insist on having an outlet but they are two entirely different lines of clothing. The quality is just not on par with their normal retail stores and the only thing worth buying here are some of the sweaters they put out.
Deltona , FL
Ahhh the Factory Store, another favorite! They have one near my house and if I’m not online shopping here, I’m at the actual store haha Hey what can I say, I love a good sale and this place has amazing clothes. The quality is just amazing!!! My whole closet is literally almost all Banana
Ask a question to the Influenster community...