Banana Republic Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Desislava M.

BY BANANA REPUBLIC

Design House: Banana Republic Year Introduced: 1996 Fragrance Notes: A Fresh Cut Bouquet With Fruity Tones. Recommended Use: Daytime see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I get so many compliments and inquiries about it." in 1 review
  • "The smell is very good and fresh, however the staying power for me just wasn't there.." in 1 review
Mayra S.
I’m your girl you got it you got a great day off and you guys are going crazy with your kids I wanna try the time I love it to me I gotta is your birthday I wanna is your birthday I want you guys and
Sara B.
Hamden, CT
I was recommended by a client of mine and she sprayed me with it to try it and I fell in love! It's strong but smells clean, fruity, and fresh! Great for dates or every day.. I purchaced mine at Marshalls and spent $15 and when I opened it I was shocked to see it had two bottles in the box! Great idea! One for home and one on the go.. big bottles and affordable!
Christina P.
Camden Wyoming, DE
Love this fragrance! My mother-in-law had bought me a bottle because the outlet had a sale on their scents, and it was better to buy more than one (not sure what deal it was) but I was so glad she did! I am picky about smells but this one was just enough... and classic. At work I am not supposed to wear too much fragrance but this one is perfect!
Misty B.
Champaign, IL
I bought this perfume awhile back at a good price.. The smell is very good and fresh, however the staying power for me just wasn't there.. I still have it sitting with my other perfumes practically full .
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
I bought this perfume as an add on to a purchase in order to qualify for a coupon. I'm so glad I did! I get so many compliments and inquiries about it. I'm super sensitive to scents and usually can't wear perfumes. This one doesn't bother me and it over powering. It's fresh and modern.
Caitlin D.
Holland, MI
My mother bought this for me for my birthday and I love it. it's become my go to scent. It very fresh and clean, you can smell it without it being overpowering. I recommend this for anyone who can't handle really strong perfumes, but still like to wear it.
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
This scent smells like wood, orchids, and vanilla. It is a more sophisticated feel to it since the outside look of the bottle is simple and the scent is not too floral.
Michelle Z.
I use to sell this a lot when I worked with them. Alot of tourists loved it! Make sure to take advantage of those sales and coupons.
Amber D.
Hammond, LA
This is a nice classic scent! I can be picky with fragrances but I really enjoyed this one.
Britney S.
Jefferson City, MO
Love this scent! its very warm and inviting. I have gotten a lot of compliments in the past!
Marta A.
What does this smell like? how long does it last?
alejandra C.
Philadelphia, PA
Great
Danielle W.
Chatham, IL
What key note scents are in this?