BANANA REPUBLIC Classic by Banana Republic Eau De Toilette Spray (unisex) 1.7 oz for Men

BY BANANA REPUBLIC

Talita M.
Madison, WI
Love, love, love ,love Banana Republic always when I go to stores I smell this and I was curious on what what that smell so I ask a person than I bought this, my bathroom smells so good now
Catherine S.
Love the smell but such a little bottle and expensive! It's for men and i make my boyfriend wear it all the time! It's a nice little bottle but it could be bigger. I've seen bigger bottles with the same smell. I do recommend!
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
Hands down this perfect is amazing. It has a citrus lemon scent and it lasts for the whole day. It is my favorite perfume as of right now. The packaging is very nice as well and I receive a lot of compliments when I wear this.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Love this. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I get asked about it all the time and I think the pricing is great too. Decent smell and has a neat concept for packaging. I think that it lasts a good bit too. I have purchased twice now and gave it to a friend as a gift too!
militza c.
San Juan
It is a very good choice. The price is not too expensive. It last for many hours. The smelling javier.you can wearing every day
GENESIS A.
Got this for a gift and it was great. They loved the fragrance and the way it smelled. Bought this at Macy's.
Vicktor C.
2777 N. Buckner Blvd #1808
My husband worked at Banana Republic and got me this gift for Christmas. I love the scent. Not overwhelming.
Brad G.
Strongsville , OH
Smells so good like flowers packaging is so beautiful and it’s affordable I use this everyday
Maria V.
north las vegas
I bought this fragrance for my brother and he love it!! It’s great recommend for everyone
Estefania R.
Miami Beach
I used this spray before I sleep. I like to sleep with a little smell and this product satisfy my needs. Its not long lasting because it os an Eau De Toilette and its not strong. I bought it at the Banana Republic store in Aventura Mall, near home. It is my favorite product from this store and even if it says it is for men it is really unisex