BANANA REPUBLIC Classic by Banana Republic Eau De Toilette Spray (unisex) 1.7 oz for Men

BY BANANA REPUBLIC

Catherine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell but such a little bottle and expensive! It's for men and i make my boyfriend wear it all the time! It's a nice little bottle but it could be bigger. I've seen bigger bottles with the same smell. I do recommend!
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down this perfect is amazing. It has a citrus lemon scent and it lasts for the whole day. It is my favorite perfume as of right now. The packaging is very nice as well and I receive a lot of compliments when I wear this.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I get asked about it all the time and I think the pricing is great too. Decent smell and has a neat concept for packaging. I think that it lasts a good bit too. I have purchased twice now and gave it to a friend as a gift too!
militza c.
San Juan
It is a very good choice. The price is not too expensive. It last for many hours. The smelling javier.you can wearing every day
GENESIS A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this for a gift and it was great. They loved the fragrance and the way it smelled. Bought this at Macy's.
Brad G.
Strongsville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells so good like flowers packaging is so beautiful and it’s affordable I use this everyday
Estefania R.
Miami Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this spray before I sleep. I like to sleep with a little smell and this product satisfy my needs. Its not long lasting because it os an Eau De Toilette and its not strong. I bought it at the Banana Republic store in Aventura Mall, near home. It is my favorite product from this store and even if it says it is for men it is really unisex
dafne i.
chula vista
Beauty Junkie Expert
the banana republic Classic product is well pacakaged and the product scent is very astonish, price can be pricey but the result of the product is very good
Meherin P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my fvrt perfume...   Me nd my husband we both use it ...... Very nice packaging....... Reasonable....