BY BANANA REPUBLIC

Perfumer harry fremont created this masculine woody /aromatic fragrance in 2006 . A great scent that is appropriate for any occasion from the boardroom to bedroom. The elegant packaging befits a man in charge. see more...

Lynnette P.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I bought this for my husband last year. He loved it and wears it all the time. It reminds me of a really high end cologne by dior. It seems to last pretty long and dries down to a very earthy, woodsy smell. It has a bit of patchouli too. I lovedit so much that I bought two more as back ups in caseI trouble finding again.
DaiJerne S.
I personally do not use Banana Republic, but I have purchased it as a gift for others. And might I say my "friend" was "style'n and profile'n" with this spray. It was a birthday gift because I knew that he was wanting this specific scent for a while. I was totally thrilled with the smell, and I;m glad I got it for him.
Brittany M.
Muncie
got this for my husband not long ago we both love the smell alot of this friends have asked his what he was wearing so they could also go and get some
Clayton C.
Great gift to give to a young man around the holidays. The scent is strong but a good smell
Jennifer K.
Calgary , AB
Such a nice musky smell that reminds me of winter actually. It smells great on my husband and he really likes it as it's not super strong.
alma d.
Quezon City
The only scent that suit my husband's body chemistry. Did not make him feel sticky and the scent lasts the whole day