BY BANANA REPUBLIC

Buy on Amazon
Amber B.
Amber B.
Oswego, NY
I don't think this scent is available any longer but I did have a bottle gifted to me and it was a nice long lasting scent.
Cathy L.
Cathy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product a year ago and have been using it almost everyday. I still have a decent amount left. Even after a year, the smell did not go bad, unlike other fragrances I encountered. I received many compliments when wearing this perfume. I would repurchase this fragrance, but Banana Republic no longer have this scent in stores.