Banana Republic

by Banana Republic

This store brings clothes to the latest fashion cry?
Do u like the quality? Does it match the price or is this brand overpriced version of oldnavy?
Banana republic or LOFT?
Start your review of Banana Republic!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They are a little above my budget but since they are great quality I don't mind spending the money or waiting for a good sale.in reviews
All the clothes are of good quality and professional, things can be expensive, but what you get for your money is worth it.in reviews
Because they have high quality clothing, everything that I've bought here lasted me for long time, the customer service is great, I love that "feel" and atmosphere in the store and they have things that match my style perfectly.in reviews
Classy and well made, pieces from this store will last several seasons without looking dated or worn out, love this placein reviews
...get value for money and when you purchase you know it will last for a long time..in reviews
Faryal T.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Banana Republic uploaded by Faryal T.
I honestly LOVE banana republic. The style is perfect, especially for people who are starting to build a wardrobe because BR has many classic staples. The quality of the items is great and I am definitely a frequent shopper there! These pants are from BR & I got so many compliments.
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Banana Republic uploaded by Iris A.
I adore this store!!! I can always find something. They have great deals year long and a very rewarding points program. I have a credit card with them and am always receiving discounts and rewards! They have sizes to fit everyone and a wonderful men's section.
Luisa S.
wilmington, NC
Banana Republic uploaded by Luisa S.
Love this store! Classy, elegant, great quality. Perfect for making sure you make a statement in any room you walk into!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this brand. Their clothing is very comfortable and high quality. We have this at the outlet mall where I live and I love going here. I always have a pleasant shopping experience and they run great sales. I will shop here again and I recommend.
Jordyn E.
Katy, TX
Banana Republic uploaded by Jordyn E.
I love ordering from Banana Republic and I love that they are the same company as Gap & Old Navy. They always have great deals and good selections! My cute pants seen in this pic are from Banana Republic 💛🍌
Keti K.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Banana Republic uploaded by Keti K.
I love this brand, their petite line fits me perfectly. Their clothes are wonderful quality, whether you buy dresses, pants, sweaters or shirts. I always try to find my sizes in sales.
Gail O.
Baton Rouge
Banana Republic has gone through several evolutions, and I like the clothes they are currently carrying. They are great for affordable jeans, and I do have some great dresses from there. They are definitely in my shopping rotation.
Olga C.
Love their trendy clothes. Quite expensive, but their sales are great My sons favorite store .
Rachel N.
Ozark, MO
One of my favorite places to shop. Banana has great staples for your everyday wardrobe like distressed jeans and fitted t-shirts as well as blasters, slacks, and jewelry for work wear. A wide range of sizes, you can always find something to wear.
J W.
Boca Raton, FL
This is THE place for buying clothes suited to the professional setting. As a college student who is busy preparing for presentations 90% of the time, this is where I buy most of my professional outfits.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emely T.
Lawrence, MA
il y a 4 ans
Sara G. il y a 3 ans
I find that the quality is similar. I personally like to shop at Banana Republic for fall and winter, and i find that Mango has a bigger variety of summery dresses/outfits. It all depends of your style though!