BY BANANA REPUBLIC

• Banana Republic OR Mango ?2 Answers
  • How do you get Banana Republic on sale? Do you have any tips and ...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for this peacoat that I found in Banana Republi...2 Answers
Banana Republic
  • "They are a little above my budget but since they are great quality I don't mind spending the money or waiting for a good sale." in 25 reviews
  • "All the clothes are of good quality and professional, things can be expensive, but what you get for your money is worth it." in 18 reviews
  • "Because they have high quality clothing, everything that I've bought here lasted me for long time, the customer service is great, I love that "feel" and atmosphere in the store and they have things that match my style perfectly." in 11 reviews
  • "Just love this store , the clothes are very elegant , very pricey but you get value for money and when you purchase you know it will last for a long time.." in 11 reviews
  • "Classy and well made, pieces from this store will last several seasons without looking dated or worn out, love this place" in 11 reviews
Shellie J.
Dickinson , TX
By far, my favorite store! I do most of my shopping here. Mostly at the outlet because it's one exit up from my house. But their petite section of clothes fit my body to a t. I wear mostly Martin or Sloan fit ankle skinny pants. But I also buy my dresses and cardis, and Camisoles there. Their styles are a perfect fit for me. I love everything they come out with. I also Oder a lot online but I mostly browse and shop in store so I can try on. All of my work clothes are banana. Through the years I've gone from size 0-8 back down to 4. So I had a lot of banana slacks, ankle skinny, wide leg, dress pants. I recently lost them all in 6 feet of water during hurricane Harvey in Dickinson, TX SO I'm starting over with my collection. But will be definitely be at Banana when insurance pays us for our contents. I have tons of pictures of all the clothes I lost. I had just bought two new dresses for two weddings the week the hurricane hit 🙀 I managed to save like 6 items of clothes! So that's good. But Banana is my number one store!
Jennifer D.
Severna Park
Solid quality and frequent sales make this brand affordable. I love the style that BR presents - classic yet on trend thanks to slight twists in traditional pieces. I was looking for a suit recently, which proved More difficult than anticipated because the brick and mortar store did not have a large selection of sizes. While I would have appreciate more than two options, I also understand why the brand keeps a larger selection online vs in store.
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
They have a good selection of clothes and they seem to be made well. My favorite purchase was a pair of jogger pants. Their clearance section is pretty good. I just don’t like that when they have an additional percentage off the clearance they try to trick you. They will raise the prices of the clearance and hid the lower price with the high price sticker. So you think that you’re getting a good deal with the additional clearance but you aren’t really.
Ashley M.
Middletown, NY
A Banana Republic employee help me find this dress last minute for a wedding. I am wearing a size 6. I loved the cut and the small details on the dress. It’s a great dress for a variety of settings and you can dress it up or wear it simple. It was also a great price & I was able to use a student discount at one of the stores in NYC!
Jan G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite stores, I’m a small woman so I need petite and this brand carry my petite size. Always have the new trends and colors and fabric for seasons. I buy tops, blouses, pants sweaters and cardigans, the fabric quality is pretty good, although I will take one star down because I had a few issues with their blouses, i always read the tag and follow the washing instructions even so some of my tops shrink well that is not a very happy thing for me specially if I payed full price, this problems happens a few times only with some tops.
Maria K.
manteca
I bought a white pair of jeans, a nice blouse, and a skirt. The jeans are really nice thick and great material, but if you were looking for a pair of jeans that would help you have the curves this one would probably not be the best choice. For me I like it it’s comfortable and i love how it looks on me. Yes it is expensive.
Kierianne L.
Falls church, VA
My go to place to work attire. Prices are a little pricey for my liking so I usually shop at the outlet stores or sale section in the store. I usually ask for gift cards for holidays to here so I can afford quality clothing. Almost all my work clothes are from here and I still have them after years in good condition.
Madi R.
I like banana republic a lot. It’s just really expensive. I love the styles they have and it’s a very neat and tidy store. I window shop there a lot. My parents normally get some clothes there if there’s a sale. I would recommend this store if you don’t mind spending more money on clothes
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
Love this brand. It has good stuff for good price and sometimes on sale you can actually find very cheap things! I feel like banana republic is very elegant and chic. Great for office striking. I also have to admit that I own a couple of pair of shoes and they all turned out very comfortable !!!!
April P.
N Royalton, OH
I love shopping at banana republic for work clothing. They have a ton of professional aware and they do run sales a lot. Without their sales their clothing can be pricey but if you sign up for emails there’s always coupons. They have a really cute cardigans and work pants. This is my go to since the limited closed.
Amy L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is Banana Republic worth the price?
glory p.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Is this an affiliate store of Old Navy?
Heather A.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Is it worth it to open a BR credit card?
Ayanna W.
Are the clothes REALLY worth the price at banana republic or is it a brand association thing?
bryssa t.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it really worth buying clothes from here?