BY BANANA REPUBLIC

• Banana Republic OR Mango ?1 Answers
  • How do you get Banana Republic on sale? Do you have any tips and ...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for this peacoat that I found in Banana Republi...2 Answers
Banana Republic
  • "They are a little above my budget but since they are great quality I don't mind spending the money or waiting for a good sale." in 25 reviews
  • "All the clothes are of good quality and professional, things can be expensive, but what you get for your money is worth it." in 18 reviews
  • "Because they have high quality clothing, everything that I've bought here lasted me for long time, the customer service is great, I love that "feel" and atmosphere in the store and they have things that match my style perfectly." in 11 reviews
  • "Classy and well made, pieces from this store will last several seasons without looking dated or worn out, love this place" in 11 reviews
  • "Just love this store , the clothes are very elegant , very pricey but you get value for money and when you purchase you know it will last for a long time.." in 11 reviews
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
I love Banana Republic clothes, and have for some time. I feel like there are many great quality timeless pieces. The best looking and fitting pair of jeans I have ever owned came from Banana, sadly they have now worn out and I never found another pair like them at Banana or anywhere. Banana Republic is great for work pieces. I feel like the design is lacking a bit from what it once was about 10 years or so ago, but none the less they are still great modern pieces, and good quality over all. I like one one of their competitors a little better , as they have some dressier, more feminine and timeless pieces, but Banana Republic will still always be a staple in my closet.
Shellie J.
Dickinson, TX
By far, my favorite store! I do most of my shopping here. Mostly at the outlet because it's one exit up from my house. But their petite section of clothes fit my body to a t. I wear mostly Martin or Sloan fit ankle skinny pants. But I also buy my dresses and cardis, and Camisoles there. Their styles are a perfect fit for me. I love everything they come out with. I also Oder a lot online but I mostly browse and shop in store so I can try on. All of my work clothes are banana. Through the years I've gone from size 0-8 back down to 4. So I had a lot of banana slacks, ankle skinny, wide leg, dress pants. I recently lost them all in 6 feet of water during hurricane Harvey in Dickinson, TX SO I'm starting over with my collection. But will be definitely be at Banana when insurance pays us for our contents. I have tons of pictures of all the clothes I lost. I had just bought two new dresses for two weddings the week the hurricane hit 🙀 I managed to save like 6 items of clothes! So that's good. But Banana is my number one store!
Danielle C.
San Francisco, CA
Banana Republic is clean, classic, business wear. Their men’s selection is just as extensive as their women’s, which is impressive. Their prices tend to be a little on the higher end, but they almost always have a sale going on. Plus, if you have a BR, Gap, Old Navy, or Athleta Credit Card, you can use your Reward Dollars at any of the four brands. Basically, you shouldn’t ever have to pay full price on anything at BR (except maybe their new Olivia Palermo collaboration pieces).
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I love Banana Republic and wish we had one nearby, as a result I shop there online. I love that they have extensive selection of appropriate work clothes and I love that they come in short lengths that aren’t petite. They are the perfect length and I don’t need alterations. They carry staple pieces that last a very long time and retain their color as well. I wish they carried more wash and wear products.
Caitlin S.
Denver
Last items I purchased at Banana Republic... the jeans developed a hole before I even washed them and stretched out horribly. One of the shirts got a hole in it the first time I washed it. I wanted to return a pair of pants, but since I didn’t have the receipt and the whole store was 40% off. I only received $60 for pants I paid $110 for. Not a huge Banana Republic Fan anymore.
Jan G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite stores, I’m a small woman so I need petite and this brand carry my petite size. Always have the new trends and colors and fabric for seasons. I buy tops, blouses, pants sweaters and cardigans, the fabric quality is pretty good, although I will take one star down because I had a few issues with their blouses, i always read the tag and follow the washing instructions even so some of my tops shrink well that is not a very happy thing for me specially if I payed full price, this problems happens a few times only with some tops.
Kierianne L.
Falls church, VA
My go to place to work attire. Prices are a little pricey for my liking so I usually shop at the outlet stores or sale section in the store. I usually ask for gift cards for holidays to here so I can afford quality clothing. Almost all my work clothes are from here and I still have them after years in good condition.
Soraya A.
I have to say about 70 percent of my work attire is from Banana! So in love with every piece they come out with. They exude style and sophistication, and the pieces are timeless and chic, perfect for a night out or for the office. Everything I purchase receives tons of compliments. One of my top favorite brands!
Alyssa H.
The dress pants are to die for! I enjoy luxe feeling items in general (you can feel quality!!) and every pair of Banana Republic dress pants are well designed with quality material. Since they are classic, well-made, timeless pieces- the often last in my closet much longer than other brands.
Jennifer S.
Wadsworth, OH
Banana Republic nice quality clothes but I would never pay full price. Don’t shop as much here as other stores because the sizes are also very inconsistent. I prefer shopping on line and I often have to return stuff to the store because the sizing is all over the place.
Amy L.
Saratoga, CA
Is Banana Republic worth the price?
Heather A.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Is it worth it to open a BR credit card?
glory p.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Is this an affiliate store of Old Navy?
Ayanna W.
Are the clothes REALLY worth the price at banana republic or is it a brand association thing?
bryssa t.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it really worth buying clothes from here?