BY BANANA REPUBLIC

• Banana Republic OR Mango ?3 Answers
  • How do you get Banana Republic on sale? Do you have any t...5 Answers
  • I've been looking for this peacoat that I found in Banana...2 Answers
Banana Republic
  • "They are a little above my budget but since they are great quality I don't mind spending the money or waiting for a good sale." in 25 reviews
  • "All the clothes are of good quality and professional, things can be expensive, but what you get for your money is worth it." in 18 reviews
  • "Just love this store , the clothes are very elegant , very pricey but you get value for money and when you purchase you know it will last for a long time.." in 11 reviews
  • "Because they have high quality clothing, everything that I've bought here lasted me for long time, the customer service is great, I love that "feel" and atmosphere in the store and they have things that match my style perfectly." in 11 reviews
  • "Classy and well made, pieces from this store will last several seasons without looking dated or worn out, love this place" in 11 reviews
Berkeley W.
Salt Lake City
Banana Republic might be a little pricey, but their clothes are usually high quality and not trendy. This means they will last you a while because they won’t fall apart and they won’t go out of style in two months because fashion decides that trends have changed. They sell work appropriate clothes as well as everyday items that will become staples for your wardrobe for years to come. Employees at my local Banana Republics are always very helpful and friendly and go the extra mile when I need them too. My only complaint is that they often have inconsistent sizing and I am always cautious when buying things on line because I can be anywhere from a 0 to a 6, no matter what the size chart says. I don’t usually have this problem at other retailers.
Shellie J.
Dickinson , TX
By far, my favorite store! I do most of my shopping here. Mostly at the outlet because it's one exit up from my house. But their petite section of clothes fit my body to a t. I wear mostly Martin or Sloan fit ankle skinny pants. But I also buy my dresses and cardis, and Camisoles there. Their styles are a perfect fit for me. I love everything they come out with. I also Oder a lot online but I mostly browse and shop in store so I can try on. All of my work clothes are banana. Through the years I've gone from size 0-8 back down to 4. So I had a lot of banana slacks, ankle skinny, wide leg, dress pants. I recently lost them all in 6 feet of water during hurricane Harvey in Dickinson, TX SO I'm starting over with my collection. But will be definitely be at Banana when insurance pays us for our contents. I have tons of pictures of all the clothes I lost. I had just bought two new dresses for two weddings the week the hurricane hit 🙀 I managed to save like 6 items of clothes! So that's good. But Banana is my number one store!
Jan a.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite stores, I’m a small woman so I need petite and this brand carry my petite size. Always have the new trends and colors and fabric for seasons. I buy tops, blouses, pants sweaters and cardigans, the fabric quality is pretty good, although I will take one star down because I had a few issues with their blouses, i always read the tag and follow the washing instructions even so some of my tops shrink well that is not a very happy thing for me specially if I payed full price, this problems happens a few times only with some tops.
Han S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this store so muchhhh. It contains perfect pieces for plus sized people. However it can be hard sometimes because these sizes are always run out. Their sizes and quality amazing because they customize specific pieces for specific body types (tall, petite).
I love buying the fit-flare dresses because it does not make me look huge.
Alex R.
Boston
Banana Republic is always and I mean always having a sale! They have a great selection of work appropriate clothes that I often find at great prices, especially at their factory stores. One of my go to stores for workwear and they also have cute shoes and accessories. Not to mention the clothing is great quality and lasts forever!
Kierianne L.
Falls Church, VA
My go to place to work attire. Prices are a little pricey for my liking so I usually shop at the outlet stores or sale section in the store. I usually ask for gift cards for holidays to here so I can afford quality clothing. Almost all my work clothes are from here and I still have them after years in good condition.
Samantha R.
For Christmas I got a banana republic perfume which I didn't know existed and it smelled amazing. Wasn't even that expensive. I shop at banana republic a lot. Their jeans are amazing and their style of the entire store is perfect I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves shopping and loves new things
Caitlin T.
Sterling Heights
Banana Republics style has changed quite a bit. I do not shop here often (I used to work here)! The workers push credit cards on the customers which is annoying. They are still over priced, but have 40% sales almost every week, so it’s worth it to get things at a cheaper cost! Great clothes for business wear.
Alyssa H.
The dress pants are to die for! I enjoy luxe feeling items in general (you can feel quality!!) and every pair of Banana Republic dress pants are well designed with quality material. Since they are classic, well-made, timeless pieces- the often last in my closet much longer than other brands.
Gabriela W.
San Diego, CA
It’s a hit or miss for me for this store but I do love going here to purchase my workwear. I recently purchased a dress from them and definitely do not regret any purchases I did with them in the past. I am still using the workwear even if it has been a few years now. They still look new.
Amy L.
Saratoga, CA
Is Banana Republic worth the price?
glory p.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Is this an affiliate store of Old Navy?
Heather A.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Is it worth it to open a BR credit card?
Ayanna W.
Are the clothes REALLY worth the price at banana republic or is it a brand association thing?
bryssa t.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it really worth buying clothes from here?