Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBaby FoodEarth's Best
Banana Raspberry Brown Rice Fruit and Grain Puree

Banana Raspberry Brown Rice Fruit and Grain Puree

One 4.2 oz. pouch of Earth's Best Organic Stage 2 Banana Raspberry and Brown Rice Puree Baby Food. For babies 6 months and older. Packaged in BPA-free resealable pouches.

Are these good? I have a 6 month old and I want some snacks for him. Any suggestions on good and healthy snacks?
It this product work for my one year old boy?
Start your review of Banana Raspberry Brown Rice Fruit and Grain Puree!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha G.
N Chesterfld, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Banana Raspberry Brown Rice Fruit and Grain Puree uploaded by Samantha G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter is loving this one this morning. She is almost eight months and although I hold this, she can also use it herself. She’s adorable! She’s usually a meat or carrot eater so I’m surprised she likes this one this much.
Jamie S.
Winter Park, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Love the earths best food pouches! Great flavors and easy to use! Love the twist top so that you can reuse.
Hope Y.
West Lebanon, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This is the favorite go to breakfast pouch. The one that goes with anything he eats for breakfast, the one he screams for when he sees it go into the cart. It’s his favorite!
Lisa M.
Castle Rock, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Banana Raspberry Brown Rice Fruit and Grain Puree uploaded by Lisa M.
Earth's Best Organic Banana Raspberry & Brown Rice puree is a great source of potassium & iron that my daughter loves eating every time! The pouch is convenient and quick for meals on the go. I love that it is certified organic, non-GMO, and has BPA-free packaging.
Ashley G.
concord , NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these! Come is so many flavors , I wish the packaging was see through always worried about bad product! I’ve yet to get one but I’ve heard about them!
Nikki Z.
My baby loves this. These are great for when you are on the go and you don't need a spoon. Just remember to always bring a bib.
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My children loved the flavor, and I like the nutrition. I purchased this from Marsh. I don't like the packaging, because it's wasteful. It is convenient, but it's not something I'd regularly buy because of the packaging. These are also very expensive. They're usually $2.99 each or 2 for $5.
Ashley G.
Santee, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughters favorite!! I fed this to her at least once a day, & always used them when I was on the go!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I love that this brand comes in pouches for easy carrying on the go. Highly recommend this brand the only one I buy.
Robyn D.
Enterprise, AL
Perfect healthy blend for my tot. He lives the flavor and the texture is spot on.