Banana Cream Pie

Enjoy a rich banana custard filling in a flaky, made-from-scratch crust, with whipped topping and hand garnished with toasted almonds.

Anyone try this yet? Does it taste as good as real banana or that strong fake banana type taste?
How fresh do these taste?
How good is this because I'm considering buying one of these for thanksgiving?
Start your review of Banana Cream Pie!
Cassie B.
This Banana Cream Pie is DIVINE!! I'm usually not a huge fan of Banana Cream Pie (LOVE the banana flavor, not so much the mushy banana slices in most pies), but this pie was refreshingly delicious! It is light and not overpoweringly sweet, and it has just the right amount of banana flavor without all those mushy banana slices! We always stock up on this Pie when Fry's does their annual sale before Thanksgiving.
Jessica C.
Norman, OK
Banana Cream Pie uploaded by Jessica C.
It tasted homemade (well almost, my gma would kick me for saying that lol) it was so delicious! I can’t bake at all and I’ll definitely be using it for when I have to bring a dessert to any work or holiday party :)
Calista D.
Ocala, FL
Banana Cream Pie uploaded by Calista D.
Delicious! That’s all I can say it’s as simple as that. This is comparable to my moms lol.
Katherine  M.
Lansing, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
Banana Cream Pie is one of my all time favorites and Marie Callender's makes a deliciously yummy pie! Marie's pies are affordable and delicious, perfect for holidays especially when you're pinched for time. I recommend this product and will continue to purchase
Kaylyn M.
Saint Albans, VT
Best banana cream pie that you'll find in the freezer section. You would think its soggy and not fresh. But once you unthaw it, it tastes like you made it from scratch. A little pricey but worth the money. I love this brand and I purchase the pot pies, meatloaf, roast beef, and other hot meals they offer. Very good quality ingredients. Highly recommend trying this brand. You won't be disappointed.
Ashley  D.
Pembroke, KY
Banana Cream Pie uploaded by Ashley  D.
Purchased at: Kroger
These Marie Callender’s frozen pies are amazing! They are delicious and so much cheaper and easier than making a pie yourself. Saves time and money and probably tastes better than homemade too lol.
Angela  R.
Kalamazoo, MI
This pie is Amazing! Just let it thaw and enjoy...it's very easy! My family enjoys this dessert on special occasions.
Kayla D.
Centerville, IA
This pie is a good alternative when you don't want to make one from scratch. It is big enough for holiday dinners. It tastes very good. The only thing I would change is that it has to much whipped cream on top of the pie other than that it is very delicious.
Mandy M.
Marie Callender's Banana Cream Pie.... can we awesome... its just perfect for dessert... when family is over... and afternoon snack 😋😍😉 whenever you see fit.... its just so creamy and delicious... I will always go back for more... I just can't get enough of this addictive pie
Hailey C.
Marina, CA
If I could give this more stars I absolutely would! This pie was amazing. Definitely brings me back to my childhood when I would have freshly made banana cream pie from a local family restaurant.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...