Banana Bright Eye Crème

Which skin type is it good for?✔ Normal✔ Oily✔ Combination✔ Dry✔ SensitiveWhat it is: A brightening, vitamin C-rich eye crème that targets signs of aging, reducing the look of dark circles while improving concealer application and wear—inspired by makeup artist secret, banana powder.Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dark circles - DrynessIf you want to know more… Wake up before you makeup. Banana Bright Eye Crème brightens, instantly targets fine lines and wrinkles, and reduces the look of dark circles, delivering age-defying results. Collagen-boosted, it firms and deeply hydrates even as it feels deliciously lightweight. It is formulated with powerful vitamin C to help revive and illuminate the entire eye area over time.Inspired by the makeup artist must-have—"banana powder"—this subtly sunny cream contains special pigments to instantly brighten and color-correct the eye area. But that’s not all: it creates a smooth, well-rested canvas and improves concealer wear. Dark circles—diminished. Crow’s-feet—conquered. Now, go conquer the day with your refreshed and revived Ole Glow®! What Else You Need to Know: In addition to making this cream both feather light and nutrient packed, Ole drew inspiration from a makeup artist secret he observed during his years of on-camera work: banana powder. Its pale-yellow tint is designed to quickly brighten and color-correct, making it the perfect prep step for concealer. Plus you’ll love the sweet, energizing citrus scent. This eye cream contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance and was rigorously tested for safety, toxicity, and allergens.This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner for 2020. It is also a Women's Health 2018 Beauty Award winner.Research results:In an independent, clinical study on 37 women using Banana Bright Eye Crème over 4 weeks:- 94% of users experienced a reduction in the look of fine lines and wrinkles by an average of 40%In a consumer study on 37 women, after 1 use:- 100% of users agreed the eye cream blurs the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles- 100% of users agreed the eye cream brightens dull and tired-looking eyes- 97% of users agreed the eye cream improves the look of makeup- 95% of users agreed the eye cream provides a smooth base for makeup applicationIn a consumer study on 37 women, after 4 weeks:- 95% of users agreed the eye cream keeps makeup looking fresh all day- 95% of users agreed the eye cream reduces signs of fatigue- 92% of users agreed the eye cream corrects signs of aging around the eyes- 92% of users agreed the eye cream reduces the appearance of visible signs of aging Clean at SephoraClean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

[product:ole-henriksen-banana-bright-eye-creme] - did anyone else feel that this product was underwhelming? I don’t think my eyes are sensitive but I found that this product made my eyes water horribly! Meh on this
Does [product:ole-henriksen-banana-bright-eye-creme] fix dark circles or is it a concealing product?
How often do you use this product? What time of day for best effects?
Start your review of Banana Bright Eye Crème!
How would you rate this product?
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Banana Bright Eye Crème uploaded by Darlene C.
Purchased at: Ole Henriksen
I received this small packet sample with my Ole Henriksen order about 2 weeks ago. The packet lasted about 3 tries, and 1 of the things that I couldn't put my finger on was the scent, it smelt like a burnt "something". So, my bf hit it right on the nose,! He said that it smelt like burnt banana bread, and I agreed! Besides that smell, it didn't moisturize my eye area like I'm used to with other products, but it did soften the area, and that weird scent of "burnt banana bread" did disapate! I would say that this product is ok once you get past the initial weird scent, because it did add moisture, just not sure if it's worth the price.
Valeria M.
Woodstock, GA
Banana Bright Eye Crème uploaded by Valeria M.
Didn’t notice any difference but the scent is good. You can use as a night cream I guess but didn’t see the benefits and oh my I have dark circles!
Nicole C.
Banana Bright Eye Crème uploaded by Nicole C.
Banana Bright Eye Crème uploaded by Nicole C.
I have repurchased this eye cream again and again! So, of course I was super excited when I received a complimentary full size jar of it, along with a brand new eye product from Ole Henriksen to test out in my latest voxbox from Influenster! Straight away my number tip to getting the most out of this product is to store it in your refrigerator! Your tired, puffy eyes will thank me later! This joy in a jar really does make me happy! It's a nice weighted jar, the glass is tinted to protect the ingredients from exposure to light, it hydrates, brightens, depuffs, and has a nice fresh, sweet citrusy scent. The tinted color of the cream helps to hide uner eye darkness as well. A little goes a long way, as with most skincare products. I suggest using a little spoon or spatula (easy to fashion one yourself out of leftover plastic inserts) to scoop out a small amount to keep the product inside sanitary, tap between the tips of your ring fingers and gently pat under and around your eyes (your skin is very delicate there, so no rubbing) don't forget between your brows as well, always moving in uowards motions. I also like to bring my product down a bit further onto the tops of my cheeks, and then run the remainder across the top of my lip lines. Just a wonderful product made by a wonderful company! Thanks again #olehenriksen and #Influenster for this #complimentary #voxbox containing OH Banana Bright Eye Crème! Ole Henriksen Influenster
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Banana Bright Eye Crème uploaded by Kimberly R.
**I received a complimentary sample from influenster in exchange for an honest review. I really like this eye cream. I’m at the point in my life where fine lines are appearing, and I have dark circles from lack of sleep (thanks, kids) This instantly brightens, and improves the overall look over time. The smell is good, and the formula is smooth. I really enjoy this![product:ole-henriksen-banana-bright-eye-creme] Ole Henriksen
joanna Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Banana Bright Eye Crème uploaded by joanna Z.
Smells great real nice on my skin excited to see the result will update within 2 weeks
Nar T.
Brooklyn, NY
Banana Bright Eye Crème uploaded by Nar T.
After testing out the Banana Bright eye cream from Ole Henriksen I noticed that my eyes looked brighter and nourished. It seemed to help diminish the dark circles around my eyes which I've been struggling with for a long time before trying this, and I look more well rested. I can also feel that my under eyes are more hydrated and plump. I also love that it is powered by vitamin C and collagen. @olehenriksen Banana Bright Eye Crème
paula R.
sanjose
Banana Bright Eye Crème uploaded by paula R.
It’s such a incredible product, it’s a perfect hydration before the make up, after a little research I found that the Vit c is great for using during the day as it’s an antioxidant, will help you w your glow and freshness, just remember always use with sunblock as the vit c require u extra protection from the sun 🌞 lovely add to my routine!!!
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
Banana Bright Eye Crème uploaded by Lovie C.
I'm was so excited to get this OLOHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Cream ✔️ I had this 0.5 FL. OZ container before & the results were truly NOTICABLE 👀 !! I just read an article in Allure that it's 1 of the 20 most effective creams ⚡ to reduce dark circles plus it firms and instantly targets fine lines and wrinkles💥 A make-up artist "must have" it provides a beautiful base for makeup and is proven to extend concealer wear as well. When I run out I'm buying , my dark circles returned pretty quick without the use of this award winning 🏅 brightening cream 🌟
Cinthia B.
Brownsville, TX
Banana Bright Eye Crème uploaded by Cinthia B.
Using the new WRINKLE BLUR Bakuchiol eye cream, this product is good, it feels light on the skin, soft on my eyes (they are very delicate) and leaves the eye area fresh.
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Banana Bright Eye Crème uploaded by Naomi T.
Not a holy grail but a solid cream for the under eye area. I use it in the AM and it gives a decent hit of moisture and alleviates any post sleep puffiness. I don’t find it does much for my genetic dark circles but it provides a good base for me to apply concealer over the top without seeing any pilling. A good choice for anyone looking for something lightweight.

730 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...