BY BANANA BOAT

Get on with your active lifestyle with ultra defense sunscreen spf 50 continuous clear spray. It provides fast and even coverage for even tough to reach spots.

Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
Product was great for what it was for, used it for a music festival lol we went through the entire bottle. It worked really well for me i didn’t have a dark tan as i usually do from being out in the sun the only thing i didn’t like the greasiness that it left on my skin but we loved it otherwise 9/10
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍ.
Living in Florida you need a good sunscreen. This product works as described. Must re apply after swimming. I gave 3 stars because with an aerosol, you can never tell when the product is nearing empty. Also, fumes don't seem to healthy to inhale. Use in well ventilated area.
Jennifer C.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really protects the skin from the harmful rays of the sun and smells great as it goes on easily although you do have to reapply after two hours also it is very easy to apply and can be bought at any grocery store
Vanessa F.
Hialeah, FL
Yes it does give me the protection I need from the sun. But it’s a hassle to get on the skin when it is to windy outside and I feel that the product goes away to fast.
Dorothy S.
Hamlin, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love spray sunscreen so much better than lotion. It’s easier and quicker to apply. As long as I reapply every 2 to 2.5 hours I do not burn. It doesn’t make me feel sticky or my skin feel harsh. This is my go to
Nicole B.
I use his product for my children. The spray is convenient because kids don’t like to stay still for the lotion to be rubbed on. They can get sprayed with a quick rub to spread thoroughly and off they go to play in the sun and water.
Michelle G.
This is pretty much what we use at the beach. It works well, I have gotten burns a couple times even with use but i think its just cause we leave our phones in the car and can't keep track of how much time goes by to reapply.
Jacqueline S.
Summit, NJ
I am very pale so sun screen is extremely important. This one goes on easy which I like but does sometimes feel sticky. It doesn’t leave too much of a residue which is nice and it always keeps me well protected from the sun.
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
I live in Florida so having sunscreen is a must and as I do have super sensitive skin and do have eczema this sunscreen works wonders and does not irritate my skin and does not cause any flare ups. And highly recommend.
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love to go to the pool and the beach. I consider myself to be a water baby and this sunscreen does a great job at protecting my skin from a long day in the sun. It is light and very effective and easy to apply.
Michelle S.
Fairview, TX
Can you use this on your entire body?