Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenBanana Boat
UltraMist Ultra Defense Clear Continuous Sunblock Spray With SPF 30

Banana Boat UltraMist Ultra Defense Clear Continuous Sunblock Spray With SPF 30

AvoTriplex high UVA. 3-way protection. Sun-tested, sun-proven. Protects & cools, rub-free. Enriched with aloe vera. Very water resistant. Banana Boat UltraMist Ultra Defense Spray - one touch spray for quick, easy coverage! Now with a new self-locking cap so protection is just a twist away! Rub-free. Fast & easy coverage. Quick-drying. Skin cancer foundation recommended as an effective UV sunscreen.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Avobenzone (3.00%), Homosalate (8.78%), Octinoxate (5.00%), Octisalate (5.00%), Octocrylene (2.50%), Oxybenzone (5.00%). Inactive Ingredients: SD Alcohol 40, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethyl Capramide, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Fragrance.

What’s the best spray sunblock for kids??
When do u apply ? How many minutes before
Is there any truth to the rumor that spray sun screen is not good for people? If so, why not?
Start your review of Banana Boat UltraMist Ultra Defense Clear Continuous Sunblock Spray With SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Emily M.
Lexington, KY
Being the very fair skinned person that I am. Sunscreen is something that I use a lot of all the time. I love the spray because it goes on so light and doesn’t feel icky. It’s very gentle but usually the price tends to be high. I honestly tend to buy generic brands.
Charity H.
Mansfield, TX
Banana Boat UltraMist Ultra Defense Clear Continuous Sunblock Spray With SPF 30 uploaded by Charity H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the mist this gives. The smell isn’t bad. This works for me and I keep using it over other brands.
Cheyenne N.
Hollywood, FL
Banana boat ultra must ultra Defense Clear continuous SPF 30 Sunblock is great! I bought mine from Walgreens so it's super easy to get ahold of, and on top of that it's super gentle on my skin-- I even used it on my face. It does make your skin a little tacky feeling after, but that's the only downfall. The packaging is convenient and makes it convenient and easy to store as well as use.
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
I have to admit when I was younger I did not use sunscreen but as I've gotten older my skin is more sensitive to the Sun so I get burnt easier did not think it would work to let you tan so I was wrong started using sunblock I can still tan and it keeps me from getting burnt I love the sunblock I love banana boat it is great I will buy this again and it has a very good fragrance to it and the sprays are even easier to put on by yourself so I recommend this to everyone keep your skin safe from the Sun use sunblock will buy this again
Katelyn L.
Morganton, NC
Growing up my grandparents always lathered us down before the beach or school or camping trips or any outdoor activities and I can not recall ever being sun burned growing up. Love the banana scent and the protection provided.
Brenda S.
Winfield, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I enjoyed the product as it was easy to apply since its a spray. The smell was not bad .it was a bit sticky but it works
Adriana M.
Toms River, NJ
Such an easy can to use. It is by far the best sunscreen to use because it is so easy to apply. The only downfall is if there is a breeze because it tends to fly away.
Heather B.
Love the spray on stuff very easy to use with kids all you have to do is spray and let them go
Kaelyn B.
Clarksville, TN
Banana boat is Go to for sunscreen. The nozzle makes for easy application. The scent isn't awful. This dries quickly so that way you can enjoy the sun even sooner! It's a must have for a day at the beach or park!
Nicole S.
Millville, NJ
I use this on my husband and kids. It's so easy to apply and dries fast without being sticky. Works great!!