Banana Boat UltraMist Ultra Defense Clear Continuous Sunblock Spray With SPF 30 uploaded by Tracey L.Banana Boat UltraMist Ultra Defense Clear Continuous Sunblock Spray With SPF 30 uploaded by Tracey L.Banana Boat UltraMist Ultra Defense Clear Continuous Sunblock Spray With SPF 30 uploaded by Yajaira M.

BY BANANA BOAT

AvoTriplex high UVA. 3-way protection. Sun-tested, sun-proven. Protects & cools, rub-free. Enriched with aloe vera. Very water resistant. Banana Boat UltraMist Ultra Defense Spray - one touch spray for quick, easy coverage! Now with a new self-locking cap so protection is just a twist away! Rub-free. Fast & easy coverage. Quick-drying. Skin cancer foundation recommended as an effective UV sunscreen.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Avobenzone (3.00%), Homosalate (8.78%), Octinoxate (5.00%), Octisalate (5.00%), Octocrylene (2.50%), Oxybenzone (5.00%). Inactive Ingredients: SD Alcohol 40, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethyl Capramide, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Fragrance.

• Is there any truth to the rumor that spray sun screen is ...1 Answers
  • Great easy to apply spf for some fun in the sun with no mess1 Answers
Brenda M.
Bonanza, AR
I use this product myself when doing any kind of yard work. I love this product and it truly lasts for several hours. I have yet to get burned when using this and I recommend it to anyone with fair skin like me who doesn’t want the hassle of getting a sunburn plus it’s very quick and easy full application
Tiffany G.
I loved that this sunscreen gave me that little bit of extra protection for the beach. I love to use it when I have already tanned and still want to get tan but don't really want to get burnt. I pick some up at least twice a summer at Wal-Mart or target usually.
Emily K.
Lexington, KY
Being the very fair skinned person that I am. Sunscreen is something that I use a lot of all the time. I love the spray because it goes on so light and doesn’t feel icky. It’s very gentle but usually the price tends to be high. I honestly tend to buy generic brands.
Alesia B.
I love this because of its ease of application. My kids are afraid of it but it’s easier to completely cover them while they’re running away versus trying to apply lotion while holding them down. My advice for applying to the face is to spray it on your hands first then wipe it on face.
Marisa B.
New Phila, OH
This is a product I go back to every summer. Great for throes who are active outdoors. Depending on exposure, it may require reapplication but it was effective and convenient as it dries quickly on my skin. I would purchase this product again in the future.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
The best of the best of sunscreens that I have ever used. It does not leave an oily or sticky residue on the skin after it’s been applied. And it has a decent smell. I love this sunscreen and I recommend it.
Demi B.
I enjoy misting sunscreen much more than having to rub lotion all over! This stuff is easy to use and can reach your entire body! There’s no better way to protect your skin than the amazing banana boat!
Meena T.
Shelby Twp, MI
Great product . Gets the work done . Would recommend . Easy for travel and carry it where ver . Value for money and no white cast whatsoever . Would repurchase once done . Worth the hype . Would recommend this !!
Abby B.
Denham Spgs, LA
This product is really great for me because I am incredibly pale, but for those occasions when I do want to maybe get a bit of sun I wear this because it has a lower end of spf. The only problem I have is the smell, I absolutely hate the chemical smell of typical sunscreen.
Darla H.
Etna, OH
I love the spray sun screen! I feel like it applies more evenly compared to the liquid stuff. The packaging is pleasing to the eye and it met all my expectations
jamie s.
Great easy to apply spf for some fun in the sun with no mess
Michelle R.
Is there any truth to the rumor that spray sun screen is not good for people? If so, why not?