Banana Boat UltraMist Ultra Defense Clear Continuous Sunblock Spray With SPF 30 uploaded by Yajaira M.

BY BANANA BOAT #100 in Body Sunscreen

AvoTriplex high UVA. 3-way protection. Sun-tested, sun-proven. Protects & cools, rub-free. Enriched with aloe vera. Very water resistant. Banana Boat UltraMist Ultra Defense Spray - one touch spray for quick, easy coverage! Now with a new self-locking cap so protection is just a twist away! Rub-free. Fast & easy coverage. Quick-drying. Skin cancer foundation recommended as an effective UV sunscreen.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Avobenzone (3.00%), Homosalate (8.78%), Octinoxate (5.00%), Octisalate (5.00%), Octocrylene (2.50%), Oxybenzone (5.00%). Inactive Ingredients: SD Alcohol 40, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethyl Capramide, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Fragrance.

• Is there any truth to the rumor that spray sun screen is ...1 Answers
  • Great easy to apply spf for some fun in the sun with no mess1 Answers
Brenda M.
Bonanza, AR
I use this product myself when doing any kind of yard work. I love this product and it truly lasts for several hours. I have yet to get burned when using this and I recommend it to anyone with fair skin like me who doesn’t want the hassle of getting a sunburn plus it’s very quick and easy full application
Mikayla A.
Every time I go out in the sun I try to remember to put sunscreen on. Even though I tan easily and don’t get very burnt, I try to use 30spf because I want to protect my skin for when I’m older. This brand absorbs well and does not leave you oily. Smells good too!
Tiffany G.
I loved that this sunscreen gave me that little bit of extra protection for the beach. I love to use it when I have already tanned and still want to get tan but don't really want to get burnt. I pick some up at least twice a summer at Wal-Mart or target usually.
Emily K.
Lexington, KY
Being the very fair skinned person that I am. Sunscreen is something that I use a lot of all the time. I love the spray because it goes on so light and doesn’t feel icky. It’s very gentle but usually the price tends to be high. I honestly tend to buy generic brands.
Alesia B.
I love this because of its ease of application. My kids are afraid of it but it’s easier to completely cover them while they’re running away versus trying to apply lotion while holding them down. My advice for applying to the face is to spray it on your hands first then wipe it on face.
Lashay Q.
This product didn’t have a great smell nor did it work. I wouldn’t use this again or recommend it . The packaging was nice. I bought this at Walmart . It was cheap and not pricey . It just didn’t work at all. It seemed to swear off the skin pretty easily .
Marisa B.
New Phila, OH
This is a product I go back to every summer. Great for throes who are active outdoors. Depending on exposure, it may require reapplication but it was effective and convenient as it dries quickly on my skin. I would purchase this product again in the future.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
The best of the best of sunscreens that I have ever used. It does not leave an oily or sticky residue on the skin after it’s been applied. And it has a decent smell. I love this sunscreen and I recommend it.
Demi B.
I enjoy misting sunscreen much more than having to rub lotion all over! This stuff is easy to use and can reach your entire body! There’s no better way to protect your skin than the amazing banana boat!
Meena T.
Shelby Twp, MI
Great product . Gets the work done . Would recommend . Easy for travel and carry it where ver . Value for money and no white cast whatsoever . Would repurchase once done . Worth the hype . Would recommend this !!
jamie s.
Great easy to apply spf for some fun in the sun with no mess
Michelle R.
Is there any truth to the rumor that spray sun screen is not good for people? If so, why not?