Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #8 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Chloe M.
Love this tanning oil. I was able to get tan without burning. It smells good and i would use it every day. It was very effective and you just need to be sure to reapply when you swim so you dont get sunburnt
Krista M.
Peoria, IL
I have really fair, sensitive skin that burns easily, so I'm always looking for products that will protect my skin from sun damage. This is pretty close to one of the best I've ever used.
Coral B.
Love this stuff! It smells good and helps me build my tan easily. I burn easily and it's hard for me to get a tan, but when I use this stuff I can get a pretty good tan!
Amberly R.
Columbus , OH
I love that this product has an aerosol cap for an even spray. Your hands don’t have to get oily! Cost effective and affordable. Easy to pack for a day at the pool or beach. Would definitely buy again.
Nicoletta N.
Lakeland, FL
I like this sunscreen because it’s not too powerful where you can’t get a tan but protective enough to where my skin doesn’t feel burnt or charred like some others do. I would for sure purchase again!
Melissa A.
Surprise , AZ
Really smooth,nice smell And does the job. The packaging is nice and simple and the price is very affordable in comparisons other brands . I normally buy it in Walgreens and I would recommended
Melissa R.
Hamilton
I recommend this product if you don’t like sticky Sunscreen  I like this product because when you spray it it instantly drys on skin and doesn’t leave you sticky or discomfort
cortney a.
Love this! I buy it every season. It provides just the amount of spf needed and allows you to tan and not burn. I’m a repeat user. It’s gentle on the skin as well! I’ll definitely buy again.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love it! I love getting super tan in the beach without getting really red. This works great for me! It keeps me protected but I still get that nice tan that I want!
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

Amazon