Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #6 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
I love to get as much color in the summer time as possible without getting burned and this is always my go-to for beach days! Keeps the burn away but let's my skin still get a nice bronze color , also love the smell !
Aliysa L.
Dallas, TX
I love this sunscreen because it smells great and it doesn’t make me feel super oily like other sunscreens typically do. It holds up pretty well in the water also and since it’s a spray, it’s easy to get full coverage.
Tiliakos A.
I like this product since it’s easy to use! One thing I don’t like is how you can miss spots due to the wind on the beach. I recommend spraying and using before going outside so you don’t miss any spots on your body.
Kayla B.
Northport, AL
Love Banana Boat Sunscreen! It’s the only sunscreen I can use that doesn’t break my skin out! My skin is super sensitive. It also doesn’t give you that sticky feeling, so putting on sunscreen is not the worst thing !
Angela L.
Belleville, NJ
This is my favorite sunscreen. It goes on so light, I don’t have to run it in and it stays on for quite a bit. It smells good and it comes in a ton of varieties so I can pick different ones depending on the weather.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
I LOVE THE DRY OIL!!!! Most spray on sunscreens always leave me feeling dirty and gross, this left me feeling like I have nothing on my skin! Completely protected and helped me tan without harmful rays hurting me.
lala N.
I always have to use this aside to another sunscreen. It doesn’t always make me tan or it doesn’t protect as much either. I have tried multiple different spf levels of this same sunscreen. And I feel they do the same.
Hannah H.
Wilmington
I like the banana boat oil sunscreen because it gives you just enough protection from the sun but also gives you a nice tan. It is gentle on your skin. It is also not very expensive yes I would buy this again.
Alexis W.
Oceana, WV
I like this product and the brand, in general, a lot. This product is effective in protecting my skin and helping me to not get burnt. It’s not too pricey and easy to find at most stores. I would buy it again.
Krista M.
Peoria
I have really fair, sensitive skin that burns easily, so I'm always looking for products that will protect my skin from sun damage. This is pretty close to one of the best I've ever used.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?