Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #8 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Courtney H.
Kennewick
I can not get over how good this stuff smells! I use this every summer before going anywhere, as a light skinned lady my skin gets damaged so easily, and it provides lots of protection all day long!
Morgan W.
My husband loves this sunscreen because it is easy for him to apply. It is overly strong when you spray it indoors and you have to be careful when you spray it outdoors because the wind will carry it away rather than going on you.
Angelea C.
Maricopa, AZ
Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
I’m what I like most about this product is that you don’t have to get your hands icky with oil. You just spray it where you want & let it work it’s magic.
Katie N.
Cypress , TX
This is great because will dry super fast and doesn’t get oil everywhere. I don’t have to worry about the bottle leaking. The spf helps prevent my skin from burning while still getting a dark tan.
Deonna S.
Greenville, MS
I get the worst sun burn faithfully every summer. Last summer we bought this in passing last minute but it worked amazing we got it form a Walmart. I got zero sunburn and I was literally out all day in out door shopping centers.
Marissa S.
Bartlesville
Love the dry oil. Goes on great. Non greasy. Doesn't clog pores. Good value for the price. Leaves skin soft and get a great tan! Usually pick this product up at Walmart. Highly recommend for those who like to lay out at the lake and soak up the rays!
Mariah M.
Bella Vista
I enjoy this stuff when I am trying to tan. I love the smell and it goes on smooth. It's very light so you don't hardly feel it. I hate heavy sunscreen. But this stuff is very smooth and light.
Marissa D.
Fultonville, NY
I love this dry mist spray sun screen! I often find sunscreen to be very greasy and does not feel good on my skin. This spray is the total opposite. It goes on dry and does not leave a greasy residue on my skin. A must try!
Olivia G.
Love!! This is my favorite sunscreen! I love the smell!! When you use it, you do not feel sticky or even feel like you have anything on! We mostly use only banana boat sunscreen so I highly recommend any of their products!!
Ashley H.
SPF 25 has been hard to locate tbr . However when I do find this kind it's amazing! I swear by it! I get the best all over tan and it's waterproof and way less messy than the usual lotions
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

back