Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #8 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
I really like that you can just spray this sunscreen on and rub it in. I get mine at Walmart. I don’t really think I’ve ever burned when I’ve had this on so I would say it’s pretty effective! I just wish they made it smell better.
Amanda N.
I’ve tried a lot of different brands for sunscreen and the dry oil spray on by banana boat is my favorite! It gives an even coverage and doesn’t feel greasy. Great protection and love the smell! I recommend this brand to everyone!
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
This is hands down my favorite dry oil on the market! I love tanning oil but hated the oily hands after applying! So when I found this I was so happy! All I have to do is spray my body wait a second and go in with my beach or pool day! No running in and no oily hands! I love it!
brittney j.
Love this dry oil!! My favorite tanning products have always been oil but when you have children or are at the beach you definitely don’t want to be super greasy. This product smells so good and leaves your skin soft but not greasy and dries very fast! I will repurchase this again and will recommend it to anyone
Anna C.
Sarasota, FL
Great product! I have a light skin and its hard for me to tan but thanks to this Oil I can get darker much faster! I love that it is a dry oil and dries super fast when I am at the beach and sand does not stick to me! Will purchase more for sureBanana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
Megan V.
Chicago , IL
Dry oil is the way to go! The easy spray makes for perfect even application and the final product isn’t slimy oily. Still give you a bit of a shine to get that perfect tan. I would recommend if you have a good base and are looking to darken your tan.
Avi c.
united states
Banna boat ultramist tanning spray!! Huele rico, es un spray suave nada grasoso de echo se siente muy comodo en la piel ami me gusta mucho es economico y se encuentra en barias tiendas facilmente tiene protector solar de 25. Me gustaria que tubiese mas covertura contra los rayos solares
lyndsay A.
Gentry, AR
I love the feel of this product it went on great easy and full coverage. Easy to use easy to store. Smell was great not to heavy aand not medicated smelling. Great brand would recommend this to friends for any occasion.  Great price for the product. Will buy again for sure
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
I love the look of oily skin during the summer, especially when I’m out at the beach. This is a dry oil, so you don’t get that greasy look. But this gets the job done. Since it’s a spray, you really need to make sure you apply it evenly or else you will look streaky. Be warned!
jacqueline C.
This dry oil is so awesome it leaves your skin looking smooth and tan! It has a bit of shimmer so it makes your skin look even more flawless!! It’s not so pricey for its quality so you get what’s expected for your money!!! I would most definitely be buying for this summer.👏🏽
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

Amazon