Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #6 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Taylor H.
Pickering, ON
Easy to apply this product all over your body. This products is fairly priced and offers great value. I purchased from the Walmart and the packaging / shape of bottle is sleek and easy to bring in your beach bag !
Ashley D.
Winnipeg, MB
I absolutely loved it, it dried instantly and stayed on.. however after going in the water I found you had to put more on.. which you should either way. Wouldn’t recommend if using for sports cause sweating made it come off for me.
Laura D.
Lonmay, Fraserburgh
This is my favourite sun skin care brand. The mist makes it easy and more comfortable to apply on the go and has a good smell. It also isnt too oily feeling on the skin. I also trust I wont burn since this is a reputable brand
Maria G.
Oakville, ON
Honestly cannot say that I am a huge fan of sunscreen, but I love banana boat because it smells so good. I cannot say whether it is better than other sun lotions, but it definitely smells better so that’s a huge plus!
Andrea A.
Love this! It’s a clear mist and is also really good for sensitive skin. Managed to get a nice healthy ran using this and no burning.
Annanosbest
Been using this product since last summer(2016). I love the smell and it isn't as oily as most of the other sunscreens i have tried before.
Mahiya A.
Sharjah, Al Nabba
A good product... protects my skin from the sun... smellss very amazing.. not veryy pricey... quantity pretty much impressive
Raymilis E.
It protects my skin and the best thing is a spray for the nutrients and shine it gives my skin and protects from the sun
Onto T.
Lower Sackville , NS
The smell is my favourite but I find these mist and spray ones don’t last long enough and they’re very expensive
Jodi C.
Airdrie , AB
A very moisturizing oil sunscreen. Feel great in my skin and a wonderful sunscreen. I will be buying it again.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?