Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Kathy B.
Love the banana boat products.
Very effective and highly recommend this product.
Jenell O.
Merced, CA
Great coverage, smell and protection. Not orange like many tanning products.
Alondra M.
Works good i don't get any sunburn but i do get darker !!!! love banana boat
Macey W.
Boone, NC
I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you
Trina E.
Nice sunscreen. It's drys up quick and doesn't have a oily finish !!! It lasts long and is a must have durning the summer time.  I don't burn easily but my older sister does and she loves this sunscreen. Ever since we've continued buying this sunscreen as a family it's done so much for us. The only reason this sunscreen is not getting a full 5 star, is because of the mist spray. It sometimes ends up  spraying out a little to much which can sometimes be a pain. I'm not sure if this might be just our specific bottle, but that's the only problem we have! I don't try many different sunscreens and am not a pro but I definitely would recommend.
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Kaley G.
GLace bay, NS
I do not as a rule burn very easily but it’s also hard for me to tan, so this spray is ideal for me. Has some sun protection but also an oil to bronze your skin. I usually get this at our drug store here or at Walmart and it can range from 5.99-15.99 depending on what time of the year you purchase.
alyssa c.
Yarker
I love this it keeps your skin protected and allows you to get a nice glowing tan! I buy this every summer but try not to use it every time I’m in the sun because it is not as effective as other product in regards to protecting your skin from the sun!
Roberta M.
Minden, NV
O motivo pelo qual eu gosto bastante desse produto é que ele tem toque seco. Minha pele não é oleosa mas dependendo do produto os poros ficam obstruídos e surge acne, mas isso não acontece com esse produto
Madeline H.
Vancouver, BC
This product is amazing, feels much more comfortable on the skin than most “tanning oils” do, really dry to the touch but with a glowing sheen. I also found that I got some good colour without burning. I don’t like the idea of wearing a tanning oil with no protection, this is the best of both worlds.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

back