Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #8 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Sarah S.
Camby
Doesn’t leave oil or streaks. No slimey feel or discomfort but does an awesome job! Love this brand
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
Ok it’s not that cheap but it smells so good. I love the shine it leaves and it’s so easy to find.
Lindsey A.
Winter Haven, FL
Great for tanning and the price is great. I love the smell and I don’t feel gross after warring it
Caroline S.
Calhoun, GA
Great coverage without being oily. I love the smell as well. Perfect for a short time at the pool
Gladis T.
I love this product and I would recommend this product to other people. It’s at a goodwill price.
Amanda P.
I love love love this! I love that while it is a tanning lotion it does offer sun sun protection.
Hannah F.
Raleigh , NC
Smells so good and I like that it’s dries and doesn’t stay oily! Helps with my tan but the smell
Amanda M.
Morehead, KY
Smells great and helps to get just the right amount of sun at the beach. It’s affordable as well
Amy G.
Pikeville, KY
Very good sunscreen will continue to use and will definitely buy again works well not very greasy
Nicole S.
Camden, NC
This dry oil is my jam! I don’t like feeling greasy and this is the ticket! Get great color too!
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

back