Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is the only stuff my mom will use in the summer. It smells really lovely, reminds me of vacation.
Sydney D.
Chester, PA
Made me soooooo tan!! Actually dry and didn’t leave any oily feel at all which is so nice on the beach!
Cora T.
Deland, FL
I love love love the banana boat tanning spray, it dries quickly and doesn't leave any discoloration
Jaqueline C.
Georgetown, TX
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA
I love this stuff!! I can get a glow from the sun while protecting my skin!! Perfect for the summer!
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this tanning dry oil it gets me a nice tan and it stays on pretty good i would recommend it
Angela H.
I love that it covers my body quickly and efficiently and has a great smell to it at the same time.
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
I love this! Gives me protection and also gives me some tan!! Smells good and is a great product!!!
Ashley P.
Wilmington, NC
This actually helps out with a tan believe it or not. It’s a little oily but reflects the sun off!!
Misty V.
Kingsport, TN
Love this sunscreen! Goes on easy and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy! I love it and a great smell!
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

Kohl's