Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Edina A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I used this once over the summer. I wouldn't say it protects the skin. I think it's more for tanning. I did get a nice tan, but also a sunburn along with it. I would recommend going with something stronger than this
Ashley A.
I love this dry oil. I used to use tanning oil that was not dry but once I tried this I decided I’m never going back!! This doesn’t feel too slimy on my hands and has a good sprayer. The price is fair.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is my go to sun screen. It prevents me from burning, but it always allows me to get a very nice tan. It sinks into the skin nicely and isn’t oily. I even use it on my face and I don’t break out. I also love how it gives the skin a nice glow.
maggie m.
Irmo
Always the absolute best and one of my continuous favorites. I go back to this time and time again and EVERY time we go to the beach! Leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized while also offering protection. I think it also comes in different SPFS but I typically just stick to 25/30. Great smell too! Love the formula wouldn’t change anything! :)
Taylor J.
Questa
This is an amazing sunscreen I recently went to Florida and usually I'm having to apply sunscreen ever 20 to 30 minute but this sunscreen I applied it evey 1 and a half and for me that saved me a lot of time I got to spend more time with family. I LOVE THIS SUNSCREEN!!!! go out and buy it I'm 100 percent sure you will not be disappointed
Amy M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Love the product! It smells great and it’s not too greasy after putting it on! If you’re looking for full protection I wouldn’t recommend but it’s great for a tan!
Erin L.
I love using Banana Boat Clear Ultramist Dry Oil Spray Sunscreens With Argan Oil With SPF 4 because it is very effective and easy to use! You can find this product at almost any drugstore. The smell is amazing and it is very quick drying so you don’t have to worry about going out in public with it on.
Sarah S.
choctaw
By far my favorite tanning product! I love the easy to use spray can! Absolutely love that it’s a mist and not super oily. Good price and can get it at like any drug store or Walmart.
Haley D.
Clarksville
This product is really nice. Not too expensive, easy to apply, and not messy! The packaging is great because you can lock the spray nozzle so you don’t have to worry about it spraying in your bag. Overall, I really liked this product and I will continue to use it during the summer!
Bailey W.
Greenwood
Banana boat is my absolute favorite brand and this is the perfect combination between getting a nice tan and protecting your skin! I love the way I feel laying out with this oil on.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

Kohl's