Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Whitley G.
Love this product! Keeps my skin protected but also glowing tan! Love to use this product in the summer!!
Fay A.
Franklin Sq, NY
One of my favorite sunscreens. It gives you good color and is very effective in protecting from the sun.
Jill E.
Gets the job done and leaves me summer and lake ready to take on the day. A must in everyone’s beach bag.
Jackie R.
Love this sunscreen! It gives me a great color and I don’t burn. It’s also great with my sensitive skin.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
The smell is absolutely amazing! Great way to help prevent sunburn which is quite painful and annoying
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
I love this stuff, it dries fast. Smells so good and protects you from the sun. Perfect for a pool day.
Malory C.
Great! Doesn’t feel heavy or sticky and soaks in quickly. I like the smell and also not greasy at all!
Angelique S.
Brooklyn , NY
I love the spray bottle it makes it easier to apply and gets the job done faster plus it smells great!
Abigail V.
Copperas Cove, TX
I don't recommend this product to anyone I applied this and it was like i had put fire ants in my skin
Niki B.
Plant City
This is the best tanning oil! It gives an awesome glow and never disappoints. I would highly recommend!
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

Kohl's