Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #8 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Victoria R.
West Hempstead
I love this sunscreen. It protects my skin and helps me get a sun tan. I buy from CVS. Very gentle on skin.
Rachel P.
OCHLOCKNEE
Banaba boat is absolutely awesome. It helps protect u from the sun and they have products that help u tan.
Joann C.
Lecompte, LA
Works good! I didnt get a sunburn and i looked tan! Good prices and we have stuck with this brand for years
Yuliya D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the smooth finish, doesn’t feel greasy! MAkes me tan. Not a orange finish. I love using this product
Keanna O.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Works great leaves my skin looking glowy and moisturized. It’s affordable and long lasting for a pool day.
Noreen H.
Indianapolis, IN
I tan so easy and this does just the trick. I want slight sun block but no too much. Doesn’t leave me oily
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Banana Boat is my favorite smelling sunscreen. This goes on great and works really well. Great for tanning.
Nicole B.
Bradenton, FL
Provides good coverage for being an oil. Smells good. The only drawback would be that it’s easy to use up.
Miranduh R.
Rocklin, CA
The product really protects your skin from the sun. It is packaged nicely and fills the bottle. Great value
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
A must have when out in the sun. I like to get sun but not be burned. Love the smell and easy application.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

Amazon