Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
kat m.
Myrtle Beach, SC
great scent, easy to apply, inexpensive and easily found at a variety of stores. it’s my go to for summers at the beach
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
I love this brand, and also love the spray version. It smells good and last awhile. It's not expensive and works great.
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
A lighter sunscreen which I like and the spray bottle makes it very easy to apply and has good protection from the sun
Rachel S.
Love this. Perfect when I want to get a tan but not get burned. Smells great. Not really oily. This is my go to always.
Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
Great use for when I lay out in my yard to catch a tan. My sister and i use this every summer when we lay out to tan.
Amber W.
Rolla, MO
Really liked this product helps protect against sun while getting a tan would highly recommend to friends and family!
Jasmine E.
Akron, OH
Love the mist it guves instead of a heavy cream. Lightweughr and not as greasy as most ither sunscreens that ive used
erica r.
I love this one cuz I’m ghost lol I have a very fare skin tone and this makes me get darker with out the sunburn lol
Ashley T.
This is the best sunblock that comes from a drugstore. It is cheap, you can find it everywhere, and it works so well!
Rachael R.
Gibsonia, PA
I love the banana boat dry oil. It’s much less messy than the oil spray and it smells great. Pretty good price, too.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

Kohl's