Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #8 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Jennifer S.
I’ve used this product multiple times and I have never had an issue with it. It helps me tan and is super easy to apply!
whitney w.
Somerville, AL
It smells really good and always protects my skin. I've used this several times when outside and its never disappointed.
Sara J.
Pensacola , FL
I love this! It doesn't feel oily on my skin. After a few minutes it drys and you cant even tell anythings on your skin!
Mikey E.
Champaign, IL
i tan relatively easily and this is all i lather on before sitting in the sun, gets me nice in dark in just a couple days
Chelsea B.
This stuff is amazing. I have fair skin and everytime I use this product I don’t get burned. And it also smells amazing
Nicole K.
Really love how I am not all sticky and slime from this sunscreen. It sprays on oil but becomes dry almost immediately
Carla G.
San pedro, CA
I love using this because its easy to apply on your body and smells amazing it also doesnt leave your body super sticky
Elizabeth D.
Clarksville, TN
Smells AMAZING and really feels like you’re not even applying anything,but works really well!! My FAVORITE sunscreen ❤️
Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
I don’t use sunscreen(I know - bad) I love oil and browning sprays to help make me tan / tanner. Awesome awesome stuff!
crystal G.
This sunscreen works great especially for people that are dark it works really good and actually doesnt prevent sunburn
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

Amazon