Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #6 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
emily p.
Marengo, IL
The dry oil is nice and you are able to get full coverage with it. It does what it is supposed to. Helps me get a nice even tan
Jessica B.
Palm Bay, FL
This oil gives me some UV protection while keeping me moisturized when I’m out in the sun! It smells good and I like using it!
Chelitza P.
Raeford , NC
Highly recommend. Smells great. Dries nicely and isn’t sticky. Helps me achieve a nice tan without burning. This is my go-to!
Ruby P.
2138 n kilbourn chicago il
Love it for the summer especially since it’s an easy spray and your not left with a greasy feeling.prefect to work on the tan
Chelsey S.
This was my go-to in the summer. It is non greasy and smells amazing. It goes on dry, and you don't have to reapply so often.
Kelley K.
Lake view, SC
Helps you tan, while still being protected. It won't try you out. Works great. Doesn't feel greasy once it dries. I love it.
Jennifer A.
Let’s start off by saying it smells really good! It’s easy to but on since it’s spray on and most important it does it’s job
Paige S.
Blackfoot, ID
Perfect for tanning and laying out! Keeps skin from bribing while also allowing enough absorption to get some good tan lines.
Belmira M.
Hamilton, VA
I love this because I️t protects your skin while also allowing you to tan! I️t also doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy!
Katie S.
Porterdale, GA
Really good sunblock it just seems like there is not enough in the can for the price, I always just try to catch it o. Sale
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?