Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
katrina t.
Lacygne, KS
I enjoyed this product. I like how it is not oily as that is not fun when you’re laying outside. But it does smell nice.
India A.
Detroit, MI
This product is perfect for people with dry skin. The packaging is very sleek and easy to store. I purchased mine at my local CVS.
paige j.
Estacada, OR
Works great to still get a bit of color but not fry ypur skin. I ha e this on hand during the summer always. It also smells great.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
I love anything from banana boat, the product is just amazing overall. And dry oil seems to help you tan better for some reason.
Carrie M.
Tyler
Great product. We used it on our recent trip to the beach. It isn't greasy feeling and smells great. It was easy to apply.
Crystal M.
Sebring , FL
This product smells AMAZING! I love the dry oil because it makes my skin feel moisturized as well as protecting me from the sun!
Jennifer  T.
Beverly, MA
Great product that isn't too greasy. It gives you a nice even tan when in the sun and it also protects from the harmful sun rays.
Erin R.
Saint Louis, MO
Pretty good sunscreen! I highly recommend using this if you don’t like the feeling of the lotion you should definitely get this!
Savannah E.
Orlando, FL
When they say it’s dry oil they aren’t lying. It feels nothing like oil but gives you the same affect without the slimy feeling.
emily p.
Marengo, IL
The dry oil is nice and you are able to get full coverage with it. It does what it is supposed to. Helps me get a nice even tan
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

back