Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #6 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
Even though this is easier to put on then the lotion I feel like this gets me less tan. I also feel like when i spray it on me it misses spots and it’s not even on my skin. Would recommend using the lotion over the spray all day for sure. And if you want to get super dark I would recommend using 4 with tanning accelerator on top of it instead of the spray oil! This works for me best!
Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
LOVE the dry oil sunscreen. My only complaints are that I feel like you have to use a lot of it. In comparison to traditional oil I think I psych myself out that there's just not enough of it on me. It is awesome to not feel like you will slip out of your pool chair. Oil generally makes me break out, as it clogs my pores, but the spray on ultramist makes that happen significantly less. WAY easier for travel and you don't have to worry about stuff getting stuck to you!
Kellie S.
rexburg
It smells awesome and gives my skin a beautiful glow! I enjoy the protection it offers, but allows you to tan and gain a good source of sunlight. I love this product and would offer it to others. Sometimes I do get burnt from it.
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Another great spray sunscreen that I will definitely be purchasing again. This helps me tan and I think I tan faster when I'm using it. Great price for a good amount of product. I would recommend if you like to lay out.
Tracy P.
This tanning oil does the job well, but it runs out pretty quickly. I really do like how it doesn’t leave slimy residue on my hands after rubbing the product into my skin. The price point isn’t bad but could be better.
Olivia B.
Huntington, WV
Hated the dry oil feel. There's nothing dry about it, I felt greasy for the rest of the day. Only good thing I can say is that it's definitely water proof, I couldn't get the crap off me.
Ashley B.
Grand Forks, ND
I love this sunscreen because it is extremely easy to apply and smells delicious!! it works very well and never get burnt with it on i get a nice glowing tan which i love and i definitely recommend this to others
Aliyah P.
Auburn, AL
Banana boat sunscreen has the best smell! It smells like the beach. I like this spray because it enhances my tan and protects me from the sun! I have never gotten a sunburn when I use this baby! Would recommend
Brooke T.
Rego Park, NY
Love that this does not make you feel sticky or damp when applying. Easy application, gentle on the skin and affordable at the drug store. Definitely a must during the summer months!
Alexis L.
Rochester
Banana Boat has a range of great projects. As a life guard sunscreen is a must and although Banana Boat isn't my favorite it is my go to since the price is reasonable and the quality is pretty good as well.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?