Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Ashley P.
Dublin, OH
Love the product but the bottle always seems to run out fast. I love the oil kind, I feel like it gives me the results I’m looking for
Destiny I.
York, SC
This smells heavenly for starters. I recommend this sunscreen. It has just the right amount of coverage to let you tan but not blister.
Chelsea H.
Marmet, WV
Used this at the beach for the places on my body that are prone to being burnt, it did what it was meant to and I would purchase again.
Crystal S.
ladson, SC
Great for light tanning. Very greasy, but it’s an oil. Easy and quick to apply. Convenient when in a hurry. But have to reapply often.
Lauren N.
Rocky Mount, VA
I love this!! It helps deepen my tan so well! It doesn’t leave a greasy feeling either being a dry oil! By far the best I’ve ever tried
Madison V.
Denham Spgs, LA
I use this when I am going to the beach, it gives you a bit of a bronzing look to help you kickstart the tanning process on the beach!
Courtney K.
Fountain Inn, SC
I love this product because it doesn’t leave my skin sticky but it provides good protection. It is easy to apply and is long lasting.
Jessica D.
Mansfield
This product was wonderful even with a family of sensitive skin. No breakouts or rashes at all. Plus, we loved to tropical smell!!!!
CASSIE F.
Kearney, NE
Smells great, easy to use! Much better than the usual suntan oil in a pump spray bottle! This also lasts much longer than I’d expect!
Brandie B.
Burlington, VT
I just love the smell of banana boat products.. Not only does it protect me from sunburn and harmful sun rays or smells amazing too..
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

back