Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Kennady F.
Eminence, KY
this product is very good for both children and adults. it protects your skin and it gives your skin a fine look and doesnt leave it oily
Logan O.
Sheridan, IN
Love love the dry oil sunscreen! It doesn’t make you feel all sticky is my favorite part. I do love the smell of these products as well!
Alexandra B.
Herriman, Utah
Banana boat is usually our go-to sunscreen due to the packaging being an easy-spray and no spill. The cost is average amongst sunscreens.
Nichole S.
Vandalia, OH
Sprays evenly and protects you skin very well. It smells great and lasts a long time. I highly recommend this product for sunscreen use!
Mackenzie D.
New Johnsonville
This product is great for tanning! It helps to get that golden bronze color while offering a small amount of protection at the same time!
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
I like the banana boat dry oil spray. It gives you the protection from the sun you need and drys instantly after applied onto your skin.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico. It lasts long and stays on through the water and sweat.
Natasha F.
Fulton, NY
I love the banana boat oils! The spray oil is so convenient and has full coverage! I love the smell and that I don’t have to rub it in!!
Lins S.
Massillon, OH
My favorite! I don’t usually wear sunscreen unless I’m some place tropical! But if I wear it it’s usually this because I love the oil :)
Savannah A.
Memphis, TN
I love the smell of Banana Boat sunscreen products! The price isn't bad and the mister on here is very fine so it coats the skin nicely
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

Kohl's