Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #8 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Estefani L.
Bakersfield
This product is such a life saver. It is so helpful for me since I love going outside when it is super hot. I totally recommend this product.
Kacie M.
I get a great bronze tan without burning with this. The smell is amazing with nice packaging as well. I got mine for a good price at Walmart.
Melissa M.
Yardley, PA
Smells fantastic. Love it. Great price great size. Love the scent. And prevents from burning. I use this my first sun sighting of the season.
Kylie S.
Waukesha, WI
This is my favorite to use while tanning. I love the spray feature and it is a lot less messy. Leaves you with good color so you don’t burn.
Madison. W.
Orange Park
Smells so good! And helps you tan without burning. Pretty affective. Usually you have to keep applying it though. Like any other sub product.
Paola H.
The o lot sunscreen I use! Amazing for me and also the kids one is amazing, the packing and the price is nice! I am definitely a repeat user!
Alexys C.
Ashley, OH
I used this in Florida this summer when i went on vacation, i had no base tan at all, and i didn't get a sunburn.. just a nice bronze tan :)
Cheyenne S.
Lancaster, CA
I love this. I love that it’s a spray so your hands don’t get all oily and it gets me super tanned out in the sun during the summer months!
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
I love tim his spray. I use it with my other tanning oil because this is quicker and easier to apply. It smells great and has a good price.
Cassidy H.
I like this sunscreen. It works well and sprays nice. I don’t get sunburnt when using this which is great. The smell is very nice as well.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

Amazon