Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #6 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
KiKi 🍑.
Portage, IN
This sunscreen is really nice. My family and I use it whenever we stay out in the sun for a long period of time. Smells good and is very affordable.
Chloe B.
New castle , PA
Just went to the beach and got extremely sunburnt in the middle of vacation! This kept my skin from peeling and drying out. I love this sunscreen!
AMANDA S.
GREENFIELD TWP
I love this product I highly recommend purchasing it great price I loved the results would it definitely buy over and over again absolutely love it
Leah A.
Federalsburg , MD
I used this all last summer and it really helped me get tan. I love it and it’s easy to apply and it doesn’t leave that weird feeling left behind.
Rositsa D.
I love how they smell I love how my skin is after this product is like brown is so good and nice color is not protect a lot but I love to be darker
Hailey S.
Yuma
I love tanning sprays. Banana boat is a great brand but have only used their tanning oils and sprays. They are light and enjoyable, also affordable
Ellen D.
Chesterfield, VA
I use this every once in awhile when I have a little tan and know I won’t burn. It gives me enough protection while allowing me to get some color.
Samantha T.
Love this because I can be protected while out in the sun and wanting to get a tan! I can keep reapplying it without feeling gunky or super greasy!
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
My sister uses this product so much! It was works great for her. It doesn't leave your skin greasy looking or smell bad, like other tanning oils.
Marianne k.
Phila, PA
Love all banana boat products for all of the sun exposure I get during the summer months. This definitely helps while at the beach or by the pool
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?