Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
The spray feature is great but if it’s windy outside it is hard to get a good coverage. Still prefer the spray oil. Recommend spraying on hand then applying
Rachael E.
Hamburg, PA
I really like this this tanning lotion. It's non-greasy and it smells great. This tanning lotion can also easily be rubbed into your skin and dries quickly.
Ruthie G.
Fostoria, OH
I use this product to protect my skin from burns in the summer. I like it because it still gives me a bit of summer glow while keeping those bad rays away!
Tricia R.
Siler
I use this of coarse in the summer it helps a lot believe it or not I never have had a problem with this product not working! Purchase at a drugstore :)
Courtney B.
Morganton , NC
I love that you can spray this sunscreen on. I’m African American and it works well with my skin. I buy it at Walmart. I’ve purchased it multiple times.
Alyse H.
Gladstone, OR
Smells great. Fine mist. Stays on for hours. Repeat user. Room for Improvement in the mist it's a little too fine. Found at Fred Meyer. Reasonably priced
Dana S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
The spray version of this is super easy to use. I spray this whenever I feel like I need a new layer on. It stays on nicely and also gives a subtle glow.
Halaina C.
Whittier , CA
Smells amazing and leaves me with the perfect tan! It hydrated my skin and doesn’t leave any residue! It lasts a few hours and leaves me nice and glowing
Amanda M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like this product (smells great) but it doesn’t last very long at all. Plus the spray can cause some weird tan lines if you don’t get the angles right.
Sammy C.
Hamilton, OH
I love this oil. It amplifies your tan while also protecting you from the sun. My only complaint is that it’s kind of greasy, but it washes off easily.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

back