Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Courtney G.
lewisville , TX
I like this product because it smells really good. While it does block the sun, I feel like it does give me a tan as well. It is super easy to use.
Autumn S.
Williams, AZ
I love this stuff. It is easy to apply with the spray bottle and it works. Keeps me from burning but doesn't keep me from getting a good tan.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
I like the smell and it does work once I have a base tan. This helps darken my tan but with protecting. Love it
Michelle Micky M.
Martinsburg , WV
Love the way Banana Boat smells. The dry oil feels so good and the spray is light. I usually keep it on hand
Alex C.
Cramerton , NC
This sunscreen has good protection to the skin. It doesn’t make you sticky like most spray sunscreens do. Also makes you get a tan easier! Great product! 10/10!
Amy O.
Jupiter, FL
I use this when lying out by my pool and it gives me the right amount of coverage while allowing me to tan. It isn't sticky after application and lasts a while
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
This is my favorite sunscreen! Even though I'm very pale if I put this on and reapply every couple hours then I hardly ever get burnt. It goes on very evenly!
Jenny B.
Commerce Twp, MI
This dry oil is the best product out there for tanning. It doesn’t make you feel greasy but works well to get some sun. It travels well and is easy to reapply
Alexis B.
Boaz, AL
The smell is absolutely amazing! I've got all of my friends and family into using this product because of how much i love the outcome!! Good bang for your buck
Rachael E.
Hamburg, PA
I really like this this tanning lotion. It's non-greasy and it smells great. This tanning lotion can also easily be rubbed into your skin and dries quickly.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

Kohl's