Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
alexandra q.
Easy application and has a wonderful smell. I love that it's a dry body oil so you don't feel at all sticky. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great dark tanning oil!
Rachel R.
Antioch, IL
This is the only spray product that doesn't dry out my skin. It is convenient when I don't have time to rub in a lotion. It is greasy at first but when it is absorbed into my skin it leaves it feeling soft and protected.
Morgan R.
State College, PA
I don't have anything against this product, I just don't like mist style lotions and that. It smelled fine, the SPF did its job. I don't think it helped me get any better of a tan though.
Dana U.
Tanning oil + SPF 25? Sign me up! This aerosol can delivers a nice, even spray. It is what it says it is--a dry oil, so while it's not 100% dry(it is still an oil), I don't find it to be overly greasy at all
Amber C.
Clay
Ok great it's a very good thing. And my skin feels better after using. It really works. You can tell how much it works. And I find myself using it more and more.
Tadd T.
This one is a favorite of mine! It goes on easily and doesn't leave tons of residue like other sunscreens,plus it smells amazing!! This product is a must if you're going out and about in nature.
Alicia W.
Grove City, OH
I love this product in the summer. It is quick and easy to apply, is non-greasy (unlike most tanning oils) and keeps me protected. I usually buy a lower SPF though- like 5, 10 or 15 but this works good for my face!
Aleida C.
Brooklyn, NY
I've used this product twice and i liked it. Didn't leave my skin feeling greasy. Was able to go into the water and not have to reapply. I brought this from target when it was on sale
maisa s.
I love the smell of the Banana Boat products!and I love this product !!!smell . It sprays on wet but dries almost instantly so you don't have to worry about it getting on your clothes. oil free
natalie t.
Maple grove , MN
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?