Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #6 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Mica A.
Huntsville, AL
I love this stuff because I HATE the smell of sunscreen, and this one smells AMAZING! it always makes me feel like I'm at the beach even when I'm just at the pool. It goes on nicely, but I would be sure to rub it in; it also doesn't feel very dry, as the name would suggest. It is actually an oily feeling, as it does contain tanning oil, so just be warned about that.
Olivia A.
Having the spray bottle is a huge plus when it comes to sumscreen. You just spray it on and don’t have to worry about it getting all over the place and making everything oils and messy! I purchased it from Walmart at a descent price. Not much room for improvement is needed.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Savannah H.
This has never made me burn, i don’t have super sensitive or burn prone skin but i love this. Helps me get a nice tan. Not sticky or greasy and stays on in water.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This tanning oil is perfect. It is not oily and it smells amazing. It also helps you get two to three shades darker then you normally would at least for people who tan easily. You can find it at Walmart or target and it is very affordable.
Alexa M.
I love Banana boats products helps me tan when I want And when I don't I use their sunscreen which all their products are light weight and SMELLS LIKE BANANAS! You can get it at your local drug store around you in the spring summer and fall not so much the winter.
Kira C.
Great product! After using heavier sunscreen to get my base tan, I use this spray. It offers me great coverage while also having the best tan in my life since actually working at a tanning salon! I do recommend rubbing it in though, as just spraying aimlessly can cause for some funky sun exposure. Great scent!
Amber H.
Pasadena, MD
My FAVORITE tanning spray ever! It's super easy to spray on, goes on clear, and doesn't leave your skin with an oily feeling at all! I use this every time I go out in the sun whether it's the pool, beach, or yard work!
Meagan L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is good for my skin. I try to tan, but still need the software because I burn very easily. I love that its a mess free spray on and isn't sticky at all. It does feel a little weird after being on the beach though. But would definitely recommend it.
Kim W.
Merrill, WI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Love this dry tanning oil, it is a must in my beachbag! This formula goes on light and dry, leaving your skin feeling clean and protected. The SPF 25 is just enough to keep me from burning while still getting a tan.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?