Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #6 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Taylor M.
Jenkintown, PA
Obsessed with this tanning dry oil mist! I have been looking for a tanning oil that also has SPF coverage and this gives the best of both worlds! I have tried many and this gives good coverage without being greasy and gets the job done! I bought this for about ten bucks at CVS and would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone.
Nicole B.
Bradenton, FL
I love this dry oil! It goes on easily and doesn't leave me feeling too greasy. I've noticed that I tend to burn when using spray sunscreens, but this one doesn't make me burn even though the spf is a little lower.
Sara M.
league city
This sunscreen is awesome! I use it every time I go to the beach and it keeps me from getting burnt! It’s also great when I play sand volleyball and I have no worries when I apply it. It keeps me from feeling oily and gross too.
Brianna G.
This is pretty good at keeping me from getting burnt, but I also don’t burn that easily so I don’t know how well it would work for someone who burns very easily.
Lexi G.
corbin
This is probably my least favorite tanning oil/ sunscreen. It leaves your skin overly greasy and sticky. Also the spray cap gets clogged after one use. Do not recommend.
Ashley M.
stony brook
Smells great..great for the children. Have to make sure when you spray them you wait a few mins before they get into the water or else it will come off. Reapply a few times a day and you should be protected.
Haley H.
Comer, GA
Once you give this product a try, it will definitely be in your list of yearly favorites. I love the smell of this product. This keeps you hydrated when in the sun, but does not make your skin greasy. I love how dark my skin gets when using this product compared to some others I have used. The price is very reasonable for how great of a product this is.
Nicole K.
This is my favorite sunscreen for myself. It's pretty difficult to find though. This is one of the highest spf's that you can find on a dry oil. I enjoy the fragrance and formula of this sunscreen. It has some slip without feeling super oily and feels like it stays on your skin. It's great if you can find it!
Jessica J.
Newton, Illinois
Love this product! Must have camping! Me and my fiance both love this product. Works well for my niece as well. She's only three. Very gentle on her skin as well.
Mica A.
Huntsville, AL
I love this stuff because I HATE the smell of sunscreen, and this one smells AMAZING! it always makes me feel like I'm at the beach even when I'm just at the pool. It goes on nicely, but I would be sure to rub it in; it also doesn't feel very dry, as the name would suggest. It is actually an oily feeling, as it does contain tanning oil, so just be warned about that.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?