Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #6 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Lafayette, LA
I’ve been using this brand for a long time I like the way it applys and stays on my skin. It has a higher spf which I like to protect
My skin but I always get a nice tan as well
Madison S.
Zanesville, OH
I love this product I repurchase every spring to get a nice base tan before vacations so i don't look like a ghost. The packaging is amazing no mess. I have and will repurchase!
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
I love the dry oil sunscreen! Its the easiest to put on the tricky places like your back. You dont even need to rub it in! It smells amazing and the can is easy to put in your beach bag
Itza H.
Is very fair skinned sand typically get awful sunburns when I go to the beach or spend time outside. This was very gentle on my skin. I purchased on a store by the beach and I would definitely buy another one soon.
Kia T.
South Jordan, UT
I hate sunscreen, if I choose to use protection against the sun I use this product. It smells fantastic, it doesn’t dry out my skin and it helps me obtain a golden brown glow.
Emmanuella G.
North Miami, FL
I love this product , I actually used this when I went on a 5 day cruise and it gave me great coverage without sticking to my skin and leaving a bad residue . Great product !
Angela F.
I love this brand and finally found an oil that has spf but isn’t greasy. I still get a great tan and know that my skin is protected. I also love the smell. The price is great and you can find it at almost every store. Would recommend
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
Loveeee being a bronzed babe for the summer and this took the win for me! I had the satisfaction of putting oil on and still protecting what matters! Best of it all in a bottle
Haley D.
Jonesboro, AR
I really like that is is a spray sunscreen that has full coverage. I do not burn easily so I think that the spray sunscreen is just as effective as the rub in sunscreen
Katelyn O.
North Adams, MA
I love this oil. Great smell, and easy to apply, the price perfect and can get right at drug store. This is a go to for me but, does not have a lot of spf protection.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?