Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
My favorite spray sunscreen. I use all the different spfs depending on how much of a tan I want of how much exposure I will be getting. Doesn’t make my skin oily or shinny
Ashley C.
I love the smell of this product! I also love that it gives me some sun protection but I can still get some color! It is not oily which I love.. but it is a bit expensive and it runs out pretty quickly
Wyatt B.
Springfield
I like a little tan but I also don’t like a burn. I also like something that doesn’t go dry when I get wet or sweaty. This is the product for me! And it will be for you if you are looking for it! Buy this!
Odette C.
I love banana boat! Great brand! Super affordable. Smells amazing! Really like the dry oil spray because it really absorbs into the skin leaving no oily residue! My go to summer sunscreen.
Hailey P.
Jonesboro, AR
This is the best stuff ever!! I’m a sunscreen girl I use it year round!!!! I still like to tan too so this gives you that ability while still protecting your skin!!!
Brittany L.
RACELAND, LA
Love using this bronzer in the summer time. Definitely leaves your a nicer tan than a normal plain sunscreen. Leaves your skin soft and the smell is also equally great!❤ sun kissed skin😍
Joshlyn P.
Every year when we go on vacation, i always gotta have some sunscreen. im really white but when i tan it lasts for every. I love the tanning oil too bc its so good and it smells bomb.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I love using the spray sunscreen it makes it so much easier to get coverage all over quickly so kids can run play. It lasts for a couple hours without having to worry about reapplying
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
Smells great, works well, and so easy to just w the aerosol spray! Note to self: spray on indoors and rub in with hands for a more even all over application lol 😝
Stephanie L.
Milford
Has a nice soft feel on the skin. Not sure I really see a different in my tan but it does help me from getting a burn when I’m out on the beach. Works well for my olive skin tone.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

back