Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Amanda W.
Neenah, WI
This is usually my go to sunscreen. Quick, easy, doesn’t smell awful and gets the job done for sure. I use this when we have our days at Road America and we always keep it in the truck with us at all times just in case!
anabel e.
Definitely do not recommend this for people with fair skin who burn quickly under the sun. No it does not help you tan quicker so that you don’t burn. It helps you burnnnnn quicker!!! I will not be repurchasing.
Ana H.
Columbia, TN
I love using this when I’m trying to get a little bit of color on my skin. I love the dry oil because it’s not sticky and smells super good. This gets me some color without getting burnt because of the SPF.
Ashley R.
Decatur, GA
I love the smell of this sunscreen. That’s why I keep buying it. It’s for people used to tanning and not burn easily. I tend to sometimes but in the middle of summer this works well! Also it’s a good price!
Reilly S.
St. Albans
This banana boat oil smells amazing. I purchased this oil at CVS Pharmacy and it’s super gentle on my skin. I have used this many times and will continue to do so. This is one of my go to oils for tanning
Brooke T.
Windermere, FL
The dry oil is a nice new way to apply sun screen. Doesn’t feel oily yet it is somewhat sticky. I love the spray bottle. Great way to apply. But I’ve heard it has tons of toxins for your body to take in.
Alexandria A.
Orlando , FL
I absolutely love this tanning oil! It gives you the perfect tan fast without getting sun burned! I bought mine at Walmart. It was not expensive at all. Great value for your money. I think it's perfect.
Marissa T.
West haven, CT
The best sunscreen brand ever, from sunscreen and tanning oil I can use it all without ever breaking out or worrying about it ruining my skin. I always use this brand and can never chose another one.
heather g.
Houma, LA
Good fragrance, I prefer a mist as apposed to rubbing on lotion. It's like an oil so you get some good color but also has the perfect right amount of spf. Effective.
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
My favorite spray sunscreen. I use all the different spfs depending on how much of a tan I want of how much exposure I will be getting. Doesn’t make my skin oily or shinny
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

Kohl's