Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Nicole M.
The dry oil has been a product I have always and will continue to buy for laying out in the sun. The spray vs lotion makes it easier to mix in and doesn't give the sticky feeling other oils do. It has a nice smell and doesn' make you feel slimmy. It's by far my favorite
Arielle H.
Riverside, RI
My favorite smelling “sunscreen.” After I’ve got my base tan for the season, this is my go to product. It’s easy to apply and virtually impossible to put it on unevenly. It also leaves your skin feeling soft. Easy to find and not too expensive, it’s great for any beach goer
Aitzarelys N.
Stamford, CT
Used this product last week during my vacation in the Dominican Republic and it worked perfectly! Super quick to apply and was long lasting. I was worried it would come off in the pool / ocean, but it didn't. Gave me a great tan with no burn! Definitely would purchase again!
Lindsay K.
Tonawanda
I purchased this for the first time at Target for a weekend getaway to the lake and I will most definitely purchase again! It truly was a dry spray and didn’t leave my skin oily, sticky or left with an overbearing sunscreen scent.
Megan G.
This packaging has a nice even spray. The product doesn't leave a film on the skin. It disappears nicely and offers the protection I expected. Find a coupon and get it for a great price! It is available just about anywhere Walgreens, Wal-Mart and grocery stores too
Tawnya V.
Antrim, NH
I got this for myself to help tan when I take my kids to the beach, it’s gentle and smells pretty good doesn’t effect my sensitive skin. This was my first time buying but I will buy again, the packaging is nice and easy to open, I would recommend to others!
Marissa L.
Cicero, NY
Love the scent that banana boat gives off. Their oils are very lightweight and easy to apply as well as the spray sunscreen. It’s easy to use during the summer and doesn’t require you to get your hands all oily and greasy. I will continue to use this product
Haley J.
I only use this product because the smell is so good ! I only need a light coverage from the sun because I don’t burn easy so this is perfect for a light coverage and the smell is a plus ! I love this sunscreen!
Brittany O.
Fraser, MI
When we vacation or go out in the summer we use this every single time. The dry sprays are the ONLY sunscreen we use anymore. I like that it’s spf 25 and easy to apply and DRY!! No oily mess, no stickiness, no need to let it dry before jumping in.
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is good if you want to be tan but not oily. I like to use this if I am in the sun but not actually laying out tanning. Keeps your skin feeling light and clean. Comfortable sunscreen sprays very easily.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

back