Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Gina A.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
I love the scent of this and the feel! It's an oil but it doesn't make you feel greasy and the spray is even and easy to use. I use this SPF here in NY and when I go to the Caribbean I use 30 or 50 SPF. They all work great!
Alyssa W.
I really have liked this product! It's not too sticky or oily like other tanning products, and I love that it PROTECTS your skin while you get that beach bronze! There's no point in tanning in a way that damages your skin- that's why I love that this still has a decent amount of SPF in it! I don't feel guilty for tanning and I don't burn as easily!
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
This is a beach must have! I do not burn often however I do notice when using this product I need to do more frequent applications with the low spf but I also find that it being and oil base that it holds up better when swimming than a typical lotion. Plus if you haven’t done so yet just take a sniff; out of all the sunscreen and tanning oils Banana Boat has the best smelling products out there!
Cassie U.
I use this product in the summer time when I want some color! It has a small amount of spf protection and it’s a really nice dry oil to attract some rays. I don’t feel too greasy/oily with this product like other products. It’s a great product and a great value. I would recommend.
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
I purchased this sunscreen every year and I love it. I love the spray bottle option because it’s easier to spray down my body and also quicker. It works really well to block harmful UV rays but it does a great job at also tanning my body. I have a very pale complexion So I need a product that will protect my skin but also give me some color and this product does just that
Sarah l.
Penfield , NY
I love this dry oil for when I’m laying out at home by the pool and such. When I’m at the beach this is not my go to it stays super tacky for a while and sand will stick everywhere. You can see a noticeable difference in just a few uses and it’s very inexpensive
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
The signature sent is amazing, the dry oil isn't slimy or greats. Very gentle. I love this product. It protects me from up but still lets me tan . I don't want to burn , but want to glow. I would say use this before laying out.
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Yes I love the dry oil! Best invention ever. Makes me feel like I’m still getting a tan without having to apply thick oil on myself. I also don’t feel like I need to reapply as often as I would a regular tanning oil. The SPF is a bonus too! Perfect for spraying around your swimsuit without having the mess.
Bailey Camille S.
S Pittsburg, TN
Man. This stuff smells so good. It doesn’t come off THAT easily... easy to use spray bottle. I got mine from Walmart, and it’s relatively inexpensive. This is my favorite kind of UV protectant. BUT...you should apply BEFORE getting burnt. I’m not that smart. It’ll only help if you use it right. -sincerely, the lobster girl.
Sarah S.
Anaheim , CA
Out of all the sunscreens I like this one because it Dosent have that super strong smell and soaks into the skin keeping it moisturized. Don’t recommend if your gunna swim cause it feels like it washes off, but if you on the go for the day, it’s the one to chuck on to leave your skin protected!
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

back