Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Ashley F.
Millville, NJ
When it comes to tanning this is something that I use everytime when I'm out In the sun. Highly recommend for something that is on the cheaper side of sunscreen.
Colzy D.
Banana boat has to be one of my favorite smelling sunscreens of all time. Goes on easily and absorbs into the skin. Keeps me from burning, but still allowing me to get some color. A summer must have of mine!
Jennifer H.
Love the light feel of the dry oil. It’s great for active days in the sun and keeping your skin from drying out in the sun. I will use this again and again. Great smell, ...summer time and tropical places!
layla m.
Baton Rouge, LA
Omg! If you love tanning....YOU WILL LOVE THIS! Great value for the price and will give you the best tan ever! Love!!!!! Stays on through water and is a must have!
Hailey L.
Growing up a Florida baby I was always covered in sunscreen. This product works well. It goes on easily and lasts a long time. I always keep this in my beach bag. It works even in water or sweat. I recommend it
Danielle P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Banana Boat products. Their tanning oil is my most frequently used. I love that it is long lasting and stays on despite jumping in and out of the pool. It is a huge favorite amongst myself and my sisters. We use it every summer and is our go to! It provides a great dark tan.
Jessica M.
Always been a fan of Banana Boat Products. I use it for myself, as well as my daughter And stepkids. Its a gentle sunscreen that does not leave a greasy feeling. Would purchase again.
Brooke D.
S Charleston, WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I love this stuff because it is not too greasy like other tanning oils I have used over the years. It also protects and provides a great tan. I really love the bottle because it doesnt leak in my bag. This is my first choice in tanning products during the summer months.
Kayla B.
Dinwiddie
First of all, I love the smell of this stuff. Although, really, I love the smell of any banana boat product because they all smell the same. Even if I’m laying by a pool it always smells like I’m at the beach. I love the dry oil because it helps protect my skin and help give me a little bit of color as well without letting me burn. It also withstands against sweat and water for a good while. I love it!
Nikki H.
Lincolnton, NC
I started using this to give me a gradual tan in the spring. Bought at Target for fairly cheap but I love the smell so i bought it. Isnt really sunscreen because it is oil but I did get fairly tan from the 25spf. I buy it every summer just because it does have some spf while being a tanning oil. Also not greasy on the skin.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

Kohl's