Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #8 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
Very good product, that isn't too greasy, and is easily applied, to the skin. It's also easily applicable to the face, if you spray it onto your hands to apply it.
Trisha M.
Pensacola, FL
I love this product! Definitely protective, but also allows you to get a nice tan as well. It’s well worth the money! And living so close to the beach I’m glad I finally found a sunblock/tanner that I like!
Lindsey R.
I like to use this sunscreen when trying to achieve a tan. Even though there is very little protection, some is better than none. I havent gotten any bad burns while using this product.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I love this sunscreen. Provides lots of coverage but also able to get such a beautiful golden tan with it. Be careful if you are in swimming pools. The oil lingers on the liner.
Casey R.
I always love Banana boat sunscreen it protects pretty well since I'm disabled and don't go outside much I'm pretty pale and when I use it I never burn and it smells nice too
Alyssa B.
Arden, NC
I️ love this spray. I️ get the nice sun tan I️ want without the burning. It makes me skin look and feel smooth and silky without making me oily and staining my clothes.
Trysta A.
Dover, PA
I really love the smell of this product, no sticky feeling after use either. 10/10 would recommend to someone else plus they have a kids brand of sunscreen as well so you can buy the same brand for all family members!
Vicky V.
Harrison, NY
This was a great product. It went on so easily without making a mess. It had food coverage and really lasted all day. It is my go too sun block for many years now!
Lauren s.
Bay Minette , AL
The smell of this is the first thing I loved about it not only protecting my skin but getting to smell amazing while being protected from the sun rays is a ho to!
Alyssa H.
Punta Gorda, FL
It’s a great sunscreen that smells wonderful and does the job of tanning and making sure you don’t burn. I buy this basically anytime I’m going out to the beach.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

Amazon