Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Ashley P.
And less it’s a tinted moisturizer/sunscreen for your face I don’t believe in Hyannis sunscreen I think it’s a rip off and I think the drugstore ones work just as well as any other one why pay however much money I don’t even know how much they cost because I’ve never even looked for a high-end sunscreen when you can get the same one for what 3-10 dollars at Walmart or dollar storeAnd honestly I don’t think one works better than the other I normally use the one with a little less SPS I can get some kind of tan but still have protection and like I said for the body I don’t think it matters they all work the same maybe for your face you would want to get like a higher and make up moisturizer/sunscreen with a little 10 tenant because you want to have a lot of protection normally they have high protection to protect your skin and then also has a little tent to your face and most of them are waterproof so your make up will last all day for the beach and the pool but other than that I should go to the drugstore for your body it’s a rip off
Kate W.
Cincinnati
I love this product so much! I am not a fan of sunscreen but know that I hat wear it for the safety of my skin. I love how easy it is to apply and it feels like you aren’t wearing and sunscreen at all! This product did not let me down and I recommend it for anyone that feels the same about sunscreen that I do.
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
I am a huge fan of the ultra mist. It applies so easily. And so mess free. It also applies very quickly. Which is great with little kids. Because they are always on the go. It is a tad bit oily. But all of the other good things about this product makes that forgettable.
Miranda D.
Johnston, SC
I really love this stuff when I need to get a tan but still don’t want my body to burn! It isn’t very thick as some other tanning oils are. Only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because it isn’t the best tanning oil but it is perfect if you’re looking for a good mix!
Mariah J.
Kelso, WA
This sunscreen is amazing! I’m the type to get burnt very easily and no matter if I use sunscreen or not but I tried this one out and OH BOY! This is a life saver. Protects the skin very nicely but still giving it that glowy look. Smells amazing too!!
Brittany D.
I love this dry oil for when I’m trying to get some color on my skin. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin soft and smelling amazing. I do have to reapply more often than others since I’m very fair, but I really love the convenience of the spray.
Lily W.
It’s alright. I️ like that it is a dry oil. It doesn’t give you a great tan though! The more oily it is the more tan you’ll get. I’m Italian so I️ have olive skin and don’t eat sunburned often but I️ have never with this product! It does protect.
Lexi S.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love using this to tan, I get a protected tan rather than getting a sunburn. It’s my go to! I buy it at Target usually, or Walmart. It’s gentle, not sticky and smells great! I would recommend for anyone who enjoys tanning at the beach.
Jillian B.
I enjoyed this product on our last trip to Florida because I was able to spray it on evenly without any assistant in those hard to reach areas. It felt nice on my skin and not greasy like many other lotions. I would purchase again!
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
this product keeps my skin protected in the sun! It keeps my skin glowing, and hydrated. It is waterproof and stays on even if I swim for a few hours! I use all the time in the summer because it is so gentle! I would repurchase!
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How well does it work?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Does it still protect from the sun? Or is it just mainly if you want to tan?

back