Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Taylor M.Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY BANANA BOAT #1 in Body Sunscreen

Experience the islands even in your own backyard. This sheer, non-greasy formula made with coconut and grape seed oils provides fast and even coverage that can be applied at any angle—even upside down!

Features and Benefits:

• Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
  • Easy application form
  • Fast Drying
  • Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
  • Twist n Lock Spray, No Cap!

Banana Boat UltraMist Protective Tanning Dry Oil With SPF 25
  • "I love this produce it works great and spells good plus the spf protects you" in 2 reviews
  • "It is non greasy and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Also smells great and isn't greasy feeling." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product that we use in the summer or when we visit Puerto Rico." in 1 review
Ashley P.
And less it’s a tinted moisturizer/sunscreen for your face I don’t believe in Hyannis sunscreen I think it’s a rip off and I think the drugstore ones work just as well as any other one why pay however much money I don’t even know how much they cost because I’ve never even looked for a high-end sunscreen when you can get the same one for what 3-10 dollars at Walmart or dollar storeAnd honestly I don’t think one works better than the other I normally use the one with a little less SPS I can get some kind of tan but still have protection and like I said for the body I don’t think it matters they all work the same maybe for your face you would want to get like a higher and make up moisturizer/sunscreen with a little 10 tenant because you want to have a lot of protection normally they have high protection to protect your skin and then also has a little tent to your face and most of them are waterproof so your make up will last all day for the beach and the pool but other than that I should go to the drugstore for your body it’s a rip off
Alexandra B.
San Jose
I purchased this sunscreen every year and I love it. I love the spray bottle option because it’s easier to spray down my body and also quicker. It works really well to block harmful UV rays but it does a great job at also tanning my body. I have a very pale complexion So I need a product that will protect my skin but also give me some color and this product does just that
maggie m.
Irmo
Always the absolute best and one of my continuous favorites. I go back to this time and time again and EVERY time we go to the beach! Leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized while also offering protection. I think it also comes in different SPFS but I typically just stick to 25/30. Great smell too! Love the formula wouldn’t change anything! :)
Kate W.
Cincinnati
I love this product so much! I am not a fan of sunscreen but know that I hat wear it for the safety of my skin. I love how easy it is to apply and it feels like you aren’t wearing and sunscreen at all! This product did not let me down and I recommend it for anyone that feels the same about sunscreen that I do.
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
Yes I love the dry oil! Best invention ever. Makes me feel like I’m still getting a tan without having to apply thick oil on myself. I also don’t feel like I need to reapply as often as I would a regular tanning oil. The SPF is a bonus too! Perfect for spraying around your swimsuit without having the mess.
Anna C.
Sarasota, FL
Great product! I have a light skin and its hard for me to tan but thanks to this Oil I can get darker much faster! I love that it is a dry oil and dries super fast when I am at the beach and sand does not stick to me! Will purchase more for sureBanana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is my go to sun screen. It prevents me from burning, but it always allows me to get a very nice tan. It sinks into the skin nicely and isn’t oily. I even use it on my face and I don’t break out. I also love how it gives the skin a nice glow.
jacqueline C.
This dry oil is so awesome it leaves your skin looking smooth and tan! It has a bit of shimmer so it makes your skin look even more flawless!! It’s not so pricey for its quality so you get what’s expected for your money!!! I would most definitely be buying for this summer.👏🏽
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
I am a huge fan of the ultra mist. It applies so easily. And so mess free. It also applies very quickly. Which is great with little kids. Because they are always on the go. It is a tad bit oily. But all of the other good things about this product makes that forgettable.
natalia r.
West Palm Bch, FL
i do a lot of bike riding and running and that’s the worst way to get sunburned. but i use this everytime i know i’ll be in the run for a while, it doesn’t leave an after smell and it doesn’t get skitchy like other sprays! it really works and i recommend it to everyone
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
DO yall really feel like you get a better tan when using this product??
Jocelyn D.