BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Abigail P.
West Allis
I work with kids and sometimes it can be hard, especially if the kid has sensory issues, to put stuff like sunscreen on. I love that all I have to do is spray it on and go during the summer instead of chasing the kids to put the lotion form on. I also like that this isn't cakey or sticky when I wear it. It's really a nice sunscreen.
Courtney S.
N Royalton, OH
Review for: SPF 15 more...
I love this stuff, only con is it is SO oily it drives me nuts. I use their tanning oil as well and I literally feel like I came out of a bathtub full of grease. I continue to buy it over and over because with my skin, it seems to be the most effective.
Breanna H.
Radford
Works great for my pale skin, and literally smells like bananas, what more could you ask for in a sunscreen?
Kayla A.
Onkaparinga Hills
The product is okay, but doesn’t last long. Be sure to continuously add more to ensure you do not get burnt.
Brooklyn W.
Centerville
I love this I have been obsessed with the tanning oil version of this for years but this is a game changer I love it so much more!
Nikole J.
San Antonio
This is the kind of stuff that works great for a beach day! I like the spray and it feels nice and cool on your skin whenever the sun is beating down on you.
Lauren S.
Hamilton
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Banana boat is my favorite to use her myself when I’m out in the sun it’s very gentle nice packaging no harsh chemicals all around great product no disappointment recommend everyone
Kaitlyn N.
Anderson
Review for: SPF 15 more...
I love the way my sun kissed skin looks after using this product at the beach! I feel my Italian, olive skin gets slightly pale and dull, but this brings it all back to life! Very nice tanning lotion without the risk of cancer.
magan o.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good product it last a while and a lot longer than the lotion kind. And it works for my girls also which make the difference
Marianne M.
Athens
Great product! Quick and easy application that goes on clear. The price is very affordable!
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?