BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Jackie K.
North reading, MA
This sunscreen smells amazing! It works well to achieve the right amount of color that I want when I go to the beach or pool.
gabby h.
Modesto, CA
This stuff smells so good. But because it is a mist though it went on very sticky and did not provide full and even coverage.
Beth H.
This is the sunscreen I normally purchase to use for myself and my family. It is easy to apply and is very pleasant smelling.
Mariah C.
Leesville
I don't like sunscreen. It usually makes my skin itchy but this one is actually nice. If I buy sunscreen again I'll buy this.
Carlie H.
Granite Falls
Review for: Other more...
It is sticky after you get in the water. This was my first time using it and I don’t know if I would repurchase this or not.
emma l.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: SPF 15 more...
I love this product a lot. it’s a go to for the summer time! I live the spray applicator on the bottle because it’s so handy
Ashley S.
Tecumseh , MI
Review for: SPF 8 more...
For being a dry oil I still find this to be greasy. The smell also smells like chemicals to me. I won’t buy this brand again.
arden ❖.
United States
Love this sunscreen and how it smells! It works pretty well, and I love spray sunscreens the best. It's honestly a great buy.
Lyss J.
Benwood, WV
Love this spray. Allows me to still get some sun, but prevents sunburn. Goes on evenly and isn't greasy. One of my favorites.
Kim w.
Randolph, NJ
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Love this product. A bit more protection than most tanning sprays, and the mist keeps your hands from getting oily like most
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Amazon