BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Shayley W.
Rocky Face, Georgia
This sunscreen spray makes my skin appear slightly oily but it works to help protect my skin from the harmful UV rays.
Jessica M.
I tan very well and banana boats tanning oil is by far my favorite. Great not overly greasy oil and it smells so good.
Molly B.
I love this! This makes my skin smell so good, and it works great! It works just in a couple hours of being in the sun!
Jennifer S.
I love how this sprays. Its fast, easy, and convenient. I will throw this in my bag if I will be outside for the day.
Teresa T.
Love the banana boats smell. Easy to spray works good on children. Priced good not to high and alittle goes along way
Katherine B.
Metairie, LA
This Banana Boat Dry Oil is amazing. It smells good and really moisturizers. Also it gives a good tan. #backyardbash
Bianca A.
Swanton, OH
We like the continuous spray because it is easier for our 5 year old to use. Great coverage and kept us sunburn free.
Rocio M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This is really good, I have the 75 spf and use it when I go to the beach or to the pools in the summer or on vacation
Cassidy G.
Turlock , CA
Love this sunscreen. Works really well and although I don't like lotion sunscreens I think they are better coverage.
Emily J.
This sunscreen works great and does what it's supposed to do. I will continue to use this product during the summer.
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?